Oprah

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
I was just annoyed that anyone is making a big deal about it. Calling it a "miracle" is stupid as she still is a woman after all. If she wants to live some freakish existance with a surgically altered wuss I could care less. Her kid will probably be embarassed but better off than alot of kids brought into this world still.

Christy

b*tch rocket
I was just annoyed that anyone is making a big deal about it. Calling it a "miracle" is stupid as she still is a woman after all.

That, I totally agree with. The media is making it out to be more than what it is, but that is typical. It's no different than two lesbians artificially inseminating each other with a turkey baster.

camily

Peace
Why does it matter what he/she does with its body? People get their tits done, their tubes tied, faces lifted, pierce their privates etc... Why would you care? It's not your husband. They seem like a perfectly happy couple, the wife has two grown daughters who absolutely adore the guy/girl. Who are you (or me) to decide what anyone else does with their life?

Everything you mentioned is nowhere near adding a penis. They do not cause the same issues for a child to deal with.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Everything you mentioned is nowhere near adding a penis. They do not cause the same issues for a child to deal with.

Oh for crap sake, :duh: what's it to you what their child has to deal with? People say the very same bunch of BS about kids who are from interracial relationships, kids who are adopted by gay parents, kids in single family homes, kids with no parents and are raised by other family members. It's all :bs:.

The only reason people get all high and mighty is because it makes them feel superior since their own Jerry Springer life momentarily pales in comparison to a chic with a :gossip: getting knocked up.

camily

Peace
Oh for crap sake, :duh: what's it to you what their child has to deal with? People say the very same bunch of BS about kids who are from interracial relationships, kids who are adopted by gay parents, kids in single family homes, kids with no parents and are raised by other family members. It's all :bs:.

The only reason people get all high and mighty is because it makes them feel superior since their own Jerry Springer life momentarily pales in comparison to a chic with a :gossip: getting knocked up.

Yeah, that's me high and mighty. Hi pot, I'm the kettle.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Yeah, that's me high and mighty. Hi pot, I'm the kettle.

:duh:

It wasn't a personal attack, it's general human nature. Everyone does it, especially in this joint.

I just find it useless to be bothered with, and sit around nit picking, what complete strangers do with their lives. Who the hell are they hurting by having a freakin kid?

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
She does not have a penis, the testosterone shots made her clitoris grow so now it looks like a REALLY small penis. Thats how she he described it. It also says now I can have intercourse with my wife. Im guessing its not taking much to satisfy wifey in bed. Ick, I dont need a monster dick but Id like more than a nub.

camily

Peace
She does not have a penis, the testosterone shots made her clitoris grow so now it looks like a REALLY small penis. Thats how she he described it. It also says now I can have intercourse with my wife. Im guessing its not taking much to satisfy wifey in bed. Ick, I dont need a monster dick but Id like more than a nub.

That would be a great siggy!:killingme

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv

he/she doesn't have a penis. Because of the male hormones it was taking his clit became enlarged. And he has intercourse with his wife with it! :faint: That's a new definition of 'pencil dick' if you ask me.........:lmao:

camily

Peace
Ok, I went to yahoo images and searched clitoris. :faint: I had nol idea my clit could do that if I took some meds. That shiat is freaky!!!!! :faint:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Ok, I went to yahoo images and searched clitoris. :faint: I had nol idea my clit could do that if I took some meds. That shiat is freaky!!!!! :faint:

Yea, we as women with a couple of shots can replace man. I always knew women could do it all.:lmao:

BuddyLee

Football addict
That's all a penis is, an enlarged clitoris.

If the chromosomes produce certain antigens then through the Wolffian system the child will become a male. The same goes with producing a female through the Mullerian system. All children start off as females.

Sometimes there are developmental issues whereby certain antigens fail to do natures work. When the child is born it may have an enlarged clitoris or a very small penis; this is a medical emergency considered by the doctors of today. The doctors will approach the parents and convince them to do the necessary surgery to make their child a son or daughter. Sometimes the doctors don't check the chromosomes to find out the true sex of the child. Some males develop breasts and female hormones. Some females grow facial hair and the like. It's a thin line between what sex a child is sometimes because there are many chromosome/genetic malfunctions.

camily

Peace
That's all a penis is, an enlarged clitoris.

If the chromosomes produce certain antigens then through the Wolffian system the child will become a male. The same goes with producing a female through the Mullerian system. All children start off as females.

Sometimes there are developmental issues whereby certain antigens fail to do natures work. When the child is born it may have an enlarged clitoris or a very small penis; this is a medical emergency considered by the doctors of today. The doctors will approach the parents and convince them to do the necessary surgery to make their child a son or daughter. Sometimes the doctors don't check the chromosomes to find out the true sex of the child. Some males develop breasts and female hormones. Some females grow facial hair and the like. It's a thin line between what sex a child is sometimes because there are many chromosome/genetic malfunctions.

I realize all that buddy. What I meant was just that it's freaky to se it with a vagina. I actually went to college! :lol: