Original Sin are we....

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by *archimedes*
Then good day to you, sir. I'm sure your inability to impress me will not tarnish your feelings about yourself, for there are many others on here who are impressed by you. Go to them. Teach them. Bask in the warmth of their adoration, false prophet.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Well I was born an original sinner.
I was born from original sin.
And if I had a dollar bill
For all the things I've done
There'd be a mountain of money
Piled up to my chin...
My mother told me good
My mother told me strong.
She said be true to yourself
And you can't go wrong.
But there's just one thing
That you must understand.
You can fool with your brother -
But don't mess with a missionary man.

Don't mess with a missionary man.
Don't mess with a missionary man.

Well the missionary man
He's got God on his side.
He's got the saints and apostles
Backin' up from behind.
Black-eyed looks from those Bible books.
He's a man with a mission
Got a serious mind.
There was a woman in the jungle
And a monkey on a tree.
The missionary man he was followin' me.
He said stop what you're doing.
Get down upon your knees.
I've got a message for you that you better believe.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Originally posted by zuchick
I was born with a Potential to Sin, but was not born a sinner (with any Original Sin). I developed into a sinner due to the influence of the sinful world I was born a part of. The Western Church proclaims I was born a sinner because I inherited the Original Sin of Adam and Eve.. The Eastern Church proclaims I was born pure and without sin, but with a Potential to Sin.. The Eastern Church proclaims that in my being born with a Potential for Sin, I fullfiled that potential due to the effects of being born into and being a part of a Sinful World. The Eastern Church proclaims my Inheritance from Adam and Eve is that of the Consequences of Sin which is death. I am saved by Grace Alone. Grace through Faith. Grace that must be renewed through repentance.

My Spirit is Eternal and as God Wills will be placed into Eternal Darkness or Eternal Light at the final Judgement.

Zuchick, did you understand that I was making a joke by quoting the lyrics from an Eurythmics song?