Oscars or Mike Holmes

Which one for you?

• Oscars

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

glhs837

Power with Control
Contractor type, the kind every contractor should be, absolutely committed to doing things right. His old show, he used to respond to folks who had been jacked over by contractors, fix the problems down to the foundation, if needed. This new one, he does a whole house inspection and fixes whatever is wrong. I sometimes think he would strangle the guys who do this stuff.

Toxic Bathroom Troubles : Home & Garden Television

Heres a full episode. I'll dedicate this one to AB:) New house, only two years old. two different bathtubs, both replaced four times by the builder under warranty.

Interesting, a blog post by someone using him as an example of how to tear down the bad parts of a church and rebuild it better. Not too interested in that, but since Holmes was brought up, the comments focus on him and the show. Some contractors getting irate about him, others defending him, a few of whom know him, evidently. When I saw the "A friend of mine bought a house done by him", I was sure it would be a "and it was a POS, the show is a fraud". But no, they said the inspectors couldn't find any flaw at all.

http://subversiveinfluence.com/2005/08/deconstruction-holmes-on-homes/