Osmonds or Jacksons

Osmonds or Jacksons

• Total voters

Mateo

Close !

it was

"The Rain, The Park and Other Things"

:cheers:

You are correct ,,,,went to look at my 45 collection and realized how the years have effected my memory:yahoo:
Looked at a lot of the others and had some great memories, like my first GF, sock hops in a gym, first car (Chevy Nova) and all those other things young men think about ....
Wish I had a working turntable......
Thanks for yesterdays, friend:howdy:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
I usually just read as much as I can by mousing over the thread link but this time I had to click even though I don't know anything about the Osmonds music-wise to be fair in voting on this (I didn't vote).

So, I don't know about anyone else but I clicked into the thread mainly to see if you got the poll right. :lmao:

You did. :flowers:

djenkins13

Puh-leez. The Jackson's were better dancers (no kidding, right?) but as a group, the Osmonds kicked butt. You have Alan, and Merrill, and Wayne, Jay on drums, Little Jimmy, and Donnie and Marie.... SHE was a hottie.

Is it sad that I know the names? Should I start another poll?

SamSpade

The Osmonds had smooth harmony - but I never thought a single one of them could stand on their own as a good singer. Donny's adolescent caterwauling just annoyed the heck out of me. I used to joke that Marie sounded like she was singing about "Pay-puh Woses". On the other hand, most of the Jacksons, especially Michael when he was very young, had exceptional voices individually.