OT: Got accepted to Grad School

W

WhoCares

I know it is completely off topic, but I am SO thrilled that I got accepted to the Grad school of choice.

I will be getting a Master's in Management, with a concentration in Project Management.

It will be a traditional school so I will not be running around like a complete nut all of the time. I may have to cut back a few horse shows this season.

Last edited by a moderator:
W

WhoCares

Fyi:

and at the end you will still be a tard, you will just have more debt

I guess you have zero idea how working for a government contractor works.

I get reimbursed for my education, so I will not be in debt.

Now who is the Tard?

nanstime

I know it is completely off topic, but I am SO thrilled that I got accepted to the Grad school of choice.

I will be getting a Master's in Management, with a concentration in Project Management.

It will be a traditional school so I will not be running around like a complete nut all of the time. I may have to cut back a few horse shows this season.
I am very happy for you most of the others are very happy for you i hope.:yahoo:

mrweb

Iron City
and at the end you will still be a tard, you will just have more debt

I guess you have zero idea how working for a government contractor works.

I get reimbursed for my education, so I will not be in debt.

Now who is the Tard?

Nevermind the tard, education is one thing that will always benefit in the long run, if nothing more than the self-satisfaction. Go for it, congrats!

We will talk about the your choice of teams in a few weeks....:duel:

Last edited:

devinej

stupid tards!!! congrats i say and have fuN! i'm kind of jealous, i kinda wanna be in a traditional program ( this do it yourself stuff is HARD)

nanstime

Did everyone who said anything nice about whocares get this red karma or was it just me? Whatever karma giver I am still happy for whocares on the schooling. this was the red karma i got------> nope, hoping she has hemroid

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Did everyone who said anything nice about whocares get this red karma or was it just me? Whatever karma giver I am still happy for whocares on the schooling. this was the red karma i got------> nope, hoping she has hemroid

I got red, but I'm not sure it was for saying congrats since it said blah blah blah steelers suck. I guess someone is a Raven's fan? :lmao:

I'll hitcha with some green.

nanstime

I got red, but I'm not sure it was for saying congrats since it said blah blah blah steelers suck. I guess someone is a Raven's fan? :lmao:

I'll hitcha with some green.

Wow that was very sweet of you thanks for the green it looks pretty in that little box:yahoo: