Our boys

DeeCee

A horse of course!
I'd like to share some beautiful photos a good friend took of our stallions this weekend. She even got to go for her first ever bareback ride on HONDO. :biggrin:

Crooked Creeks Hondo - 6 y/o Certified to Breed RMHA/KMSHA Golden Buckskin Stallion

and

Champagne Troubadour - 3 y/o Certified to Breed RMHA/KMSHA Silver Classic Champagne Stud colt

We are very proud of our gentle, beautiful, foundation bred Rocky stallions.

Attachments

• Dee 024.jpg
    Dee 024.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 164
  • HondoLeft.jpg
    HondoLeft.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 158
  • Trou-profile.jpg
    Trou-profile.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 157
  • TrouLeft.jpg
    TrouLeft.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 159
  • dee-hondosmall.JPG
    dee-hondosmall.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 195

DeeCee

A horse of course!
And one more little brag for someone else....

CDs Gambler won the UMH World Championship again this year!
Deep Meadow Farm LLC

Gambler is the sire to our own QV Wizard of Odds - a chocolate/white long yearling gelding and also the sire of my favorite mare, Raven's March 2012 foal.

Percy this is the sire for Dani's red chocolate colt who was born at your place a few years back.

Hoover

Awesome pictures. gorgeous boys. I cant wait to join SMTR next year now I have a few trail rides under my belt and I know my boy can hang.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Awesome pictures. gorgeous boys. I cant wait to join SMTR next year now I have a few trail rides under my belt and I know my boy can hang.
So is that why you dropped your membership this year...glad you are on the trail with your new boy.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
And one more little brag for someone else....

CDs Gambler won the UMH World Championship again this year!
Deep Meadow Farm LLC

Gambler is the sire to our own QV Wizard of Odds - a chocolate/white long yearling gelding and also the sire of my favorite mare, Raven's March 2012 foal.

Percy this is the sire for Dani's red chocolate colt who was born at your place a few years back.
Dani was an excellent mamma

DeeCee

A horse of course!
Trainquility....riding bareback in a halter and lead rope, walking off into the woods. It just don't get any better than that.

Attachments

• hondo-deewalking.JPG
    hondo-deewalking.JPG
    109 KB · Views: 120

DeeCee

A horse of course!
I never thought it would stop raining long enough to even get pictures of a dry horse. I love this boy. He's an awesome ambassador for the breed.

Attachments

• HondoRight.jpg
    HondoRight.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 96
  • Hondos-face.JPG
    Hondos-face.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 90
  • HondoRear smaller.jpg
    HondoRear smaller.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 102
  • HondoFront-smaller.jpg
    HondoFront-smaller.jpg