Our Chinchilla...

Azzy

Mousebaby said:
Azzy, breeders are usually mean, but my one female that I have by herself is a dollbaby!! She lets me scratch her back and hold her. She also eats out of my hand.

My breeders are somewhat mean. My female has been known to bite really hard. She has never bitten me though. If I have any more babies I will let you guys know. I just gave one to my friend last month and he is doing excellent! :howdy:
Thanks :huggy: I always had hamsters when I was little and I loved them but I want something bigger and guinea pigs have really rough fur and its not cuddly. :lol:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Mousebaby said:
My breeders are somewhat mean. My female has been known to bite really hard. She has never bitten me though. If I have any more babies I will let you guys know. I just gave one to my friend last month and he is doing excellent! :howdy:

How much are Chinchillas selling for these days anyway?

M

Mousebaby

Christy said:
How much are Chinchillas selling for these days anyway?

Well, in the stores they are running around 129 - 150. But I don't usually charge for mine. I just enjoy finding them good homes! :howdy:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Azzy said:
Thanks :huggy: I always had hamsters when I was little and I loved them but I want something bigger and guinea pigs have really rough fur and its not cuddly. :lol:
My brother just bought a long haired guinea pig, and it has the softest fur ever.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Nickel said:
My brother just bought a long haired guinea pig, and it has the softest fur ever.
If you lick a hairless one, or shave the one you have, they secrete an hallucinogen.. GREAT dreams..

Azzy

Nickel said:
Does it have a special name or anything? I had two a long while ago and their fur felt wirey. They were just run of the mill guinea pigs. Lemme specify, mine had long hair too, or at least, it wasn't the regular short hair.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Azzy said:
Does it have a special name or anything? I had two a long while ago and their fur felt wirey. They were just run of the mill guinea pigs. Lemme specify, mine had long hair too, or at least, it wasn't the regular short hair.
Yeah, he named it Atreyu.:jet: I don't know, it's just a little guinea pig with crazy hair that's really soft. :lol:

Azzy

Nickel said:
Yeah, he named it Atreyu.:jet: I don't know, it's just a little guinea pig with crazy hair that's really soft. :lol:
I just looked it up. Awwww

GP1.JPG

fgmopsy.JPG

The ones I had didnt have hair quite this long :lol:

PS- I just realized how rude I am. Christy, sorry about your chinchilla :huggy:

Cowgirl

Azzy, you should get 2 rats. They really make great pets. I hate hamsters...mean little suckers. Rats are very smart, love attention, and are very gentle. They like to be held much more than other small animals. I'm serious. If you can get used to their tail, they're pretty cute. I'm going to be breeding a pair soon, and hopefully will get some curly haired babies in the litter.

And Christy, I'm sorry about Spracket. That was a great name. :flowers:

Azzy

Cowgirl said:
Azzy, you should get 2 rats. They really make great pets. I hate hamsters...mean little suckers. Rats are very smart, love attention, and are very gentle. They like to be held much more than other small animals. I'm serious. If you can get used to their tail, they're pretty cute. I'm going to be breeding a pair soon, and hopefully will get some curly haired babies in the litter.

And Christy, I'm sorry about Spracket. That was a great name. :flowers:
My husband wants a rat but they arent fluffy and cute enough for me :lol:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Mousebaby said:
Well, in the stores they are running around 129 - 150. But I don't usually charge for mine. I just enjoy finding them good homes! :howdy:

Well lemme know if and when you have babies. :yay:

M

Mousebaby

Christy said:
Well lemme know if and when you have babies. :yay:

I sure will, she usually only has one at a time. But I will make sure the next one is for you! :huggy:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
itsbob said:
If you lick a hairless one, or shave the one you have, they secrete an hallucinogen.. GREAT dreams..
Bob, if I ever catch you licking a hairless guinea pig, I'm calling the cops. :twitch: