Our last crab eating Friday of 2012?

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Are there any crabs left in So MD? Last time the Friday Nighters ate crabs there was only 3 of us. Do you think Kevins Corner Cafe has any left? It's supposed to be cold Friday night so what do you think?

Vince

I'm all for crabs and oysters. Just tell me where. Seabreeze? Kevins?

Psst, where's Kevins?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I don't care for crabs or oysters - I'm all about the great company & fun. I can find a salad or wings on the menu. :yay:

nobody really

I need a nap
I'm game! I'm working friday so i can do whereever, but i get off at 3. I'll have to kill time somewhere.

if its kevins, i don't know where that is at either.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
That's the frustrating thing about this time of year...the biggest and heaviest crabs of the entire season at the best prices by far. But everybody has "moved on" to oysters, or somethin'...

We did up a bushel two weekends ago and they were awesome.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That's the frustrating thing about this time of year...the biggest and heaviest crabs of the entire season at the best prices by far. But everybody has "moved on" to oysters, or somethin'...

I have not moved on to oysters. :howdy:

I have a party later in the evening, but would like to meet you all for dinner first (and hopefully pick crabs).

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo

Evderybody was pulling their pots for the season this past weekend, I can only see a couple of floats left out there.

Vince

I love oysters, but I can do some damage on crabs too.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Kevins was a suggestion. I just called Kevins to see what they have and the price and they no longer have crabs. Seems like we need to call (for crabs) before we commit. Next?

Btw; Kevins is in Leonardtown at the end of Park Ave off of the square.