Our last crab eating Friday of 2012?

Vince

Kevins was a suggestion. I just called Kevins to see what they have and the price and they no longer have crabs. Seems like we need to call (for crabs) before we commit. Next?

Btw; Kevins is in Leonardtown at the end of Park Ave off of the square.
I'll bet there's not a lot of places that have crabs now. Vera's had them last Friday but they were small.

bcp

In My Opinion
Kevins was a suggestion. I just called Kevins to see what they have and the price and they no longer have crabs. Seems like we need to call (for crabs) before we commit. Next?

Btw; Kevins is in Leonardtown at the end of Park Ave off of the square.

I can check around here, but Im afraid that some will be less that excited about traveling the distance.

onebdzee

off the shelf
Was at Seabreeze a little over a week or so ago and they had crabs and oysters....may want to call and see if they still do or not though...you also may want to call for a reservation as well, they are usually quite busy on Friday nights

bcp

In My Opinion
Well...wait. What does everyone think about Mike's?

Personally, Im all for it.
just discovered that we have to be around to cart the child back and forth.
then, early Saturday morning the girl child and I are leaving for Bush Gardens to spend the day for their holloween thing.
(would love to have another adult come along to keep me company)
any takers?

bcp

In My Opinion
I have dance Saturday otherwise I would. I love Busch Gardens!

I will pay and dance with you ( and the other womens) at the Fest haus,,,

I did the polka with them all one year, I hate the polka, but it was a bouncy dance and they had big boobs.. is there any way I could resist?

Hank

my war
Why don't some folks call around So MD and bcp can call Mikes?

Vera's just posted a special on crabs & oysters last week...

Veras BeachClub
October 18
Our NEW all you can eat special starts today at 5pm!!
ALL YOU CAN EAT CRABS, OYSTERS, FRIED CHICKEN ONLY $25
oysters- fried, steamed and raw
Buffet Times:
Thursday & Friday 5pm to 8pm
Saturday & Sunday 1pm to 5:30pm

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Vera's just posted a special on crabs & oysters last week...

Veras BeachClub
October 18
Our NEW all you can eat special starts today at 5pm!!
ALL YOU CAN EAT CRABS, OYSTERS, FRIED CHICKEN ONLY $25
oysters- fried, steamed and raw
Buffet Times:
Thursday & Friday 5pm to 8pm
Saturday & Sunday 1pm to 5:30pm

The AYCE crabs are teeny tiny and make me angry.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Wherever y'all decide we'll be - just need to know where Mike's is if that's the place. :yay:

belvak

Happy Camper
Halloween party that night for me. Yet another one we'll miss. You guys are going to forget who I am! :lol: Have fun!!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Halloween party that night for me. Yet another one we'll miss. You guys are going to forget who I am! :lol: Have fun!!!

Yeah, Mike's probably won't work for me because I won't get back down the road in time for my later engagement.

Oh well - whatever you all decide, and I'll see if I can make it or not.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Why don't some folks call around So MD and bcp can call Mikes?
Hey Scallion, that sounds like a good idea! :evil:

I just called Gilligans in Popes Creek and they do have good sized crabs. If I can get a head count (For sure) I can let them know we're coming. They're closing on Nov 18 for the season. Sound good?

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I just called Gilligans in Popes Creek and they do have good sized crabs. If I can get a head count (For sure) I can let them know we're coming. They're closing on Nov 18 for the season. Sound good?

Usually their AYCE crabs are around $20 which is a pretty good deal, too!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Gilligan's works for me because it's closer to where I'm going later. So if we're all in agreement for Gilligan's count me in!