Outfits for RenFest.

GypsyQueen

I'MnotSICKbutI'MnotWELL!
Didnt want you thinking that so I didnt put out a friend request and if I was that crazy your PM would be full. Actually I dont think Ive Pmed anyone on here yet. Other then things that have had to be said.

No need to get defensive sticky buns.

GypsyQueen

I'MnotSICKbutI'MnotWELL!
I think he's perfectly safe; however, if you're really concerned two bits of advice:

1) Make your Myspace profile private.

2) Stop posting pics of yourself in the forums for others to :drool: over.

:yay:

well i did post this in the Ladies room, i was just really excited about what i made.

kelb

art imitating life
Didnt want you thinking that so I didnt put out a friend request and if I was that crazy your PM would be full. Actually I dont think Ive Pmed anyone on here yet. Other then things that have had to be said.
(cough cough liar cough cough)

I could say the same for you Hottie McHotterson.
:hot: I will def be looking for you sunday!! Whew...

I would agree but i dont think big brother likes me to much :killingme JUST HAVING FUN bb.... :buddies:
I asked him yesterday and he said... I DONT READ THAT $hit. Thats your thing :roflmao:

:roflmao: Sticky Buns....

Mr. Ego Sticky Buns!

:roflmao:
:yum: Now I'm hungry

4d2008

I asked him yesterday and he said... I DONT READ THAT $hit. Thats your thing :roflmao:

:yum: Now I'm hungry

I am not lying. I said Ive pmed if something needed to be said. Ive never hit on you via pm though. (have I?) hmmmmmm no, no way I have.

If he doesnt read this then that makes all the things I say to you no fun :( I was going to start getting even worse.

kelb

art imitating life
I am not lying. I said Ive pmed if something needed to be said. Ive never hit on you via pm though. (have I?) hmmmmmm no, no way I have.

If he doesnt read this then that makes all the things I say to you no fun :( I was going to start getting even worse.

Its fun for me!!!

GypsyQueen

I'MnotSICKbutI'MnotWELL!
:mad: I didn't even get to see it.

:poorbaby:

:roflmao: Sticky Buns....

Mr. Ego Sticky Buns!

:roflmao:

:lmao:

I know and it was a great job and you looked really hot in it even with the dracula face. :lol:
:banana:

YAY! you will more than likely be able to find me at the dragons lair, drunk, so dont let the firt impression count that much. Im going with my girlfriend and meeting an old friend there.

You're hungry for Mr. Ego Sticky Buns? :confused:

:killingme