kwillia said:
Ummm... let me have three guesses...

1) Oh S**t!

2) She's F****d!

3) Dumb B***h!

You got me on #1 but 2 and 3 are right up the alley. :lmao:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Reminds me of the time I had mine brows waxed and the lady didn't tell me she took too much off one side so I just had half of a brow because she lightly touched up the missing part. I was all kinds of :jameo: the next morning.

Geek

jwwb2000 said:
Reminds me of the time I had mine brows waxed and the lady didn't tell me she took too much off one side so I just had half of a brow because she lightly touched up the missing part. I was all kinds of :jameo: the next morning.

:killingme

smoothmarine187

Geek,

I thought you and Lugnut looked fabulous last night!

Attachments

• geek.JPG
    geek.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 119

Mrgaritavill

Hail to the Redskins!
Get the Sonia Kashuk eyebrow kit from Target. The ends of my eyebrows are really thin, almost nonexistant, and blonde so I have to fill them in like every day. That kit is great and looks very natural.

Geek

Mrgaritavill said:
Get the Sonia Kashuk eyebrow kit from Target. The ends of my eyebrows are really thin, almost nonexistant, and blonde so I have to fill them in like every day. That kit is great and looks very natural.

That sounds good! I will try it.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
:lmao:

Geek said:
:roflmao:

Well, if I get my normal stress induced explosive diarrhea, the eyebrows will be the least of my problems. I am a hot mess.

Poor Geek.....

Attachments

• paper.jpg
    paper.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 109

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Well...

Geek said:
You are all so caring.

I have a huge freaking event this sunday :bawl:

I look very scared and surprised :bawl:

...maybe just go ahead and shave the head? Who's gonna notice the eyebrows?

CRoyal

Infinite Impetus
What's this event you have to get all made-over for??
Just get a good eye pencil to match your hair color and you'll be fineeeeeee. No worries.
Andd.. Take preventative Imodium

Geek

CRoyal said:
What's this event you have to get all made-over for??
Just get a good eye pencil to match your hair color and you'll be fineeeeeee. No worries.
Andd.. Take preventative Imodium

What about the stress pimple :bawl: Should I draw a face on it and call it my little friend :bawl:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Geek said:
What about the stress pimple :bawl: Should I draw a face on it and call it my little friend :bawl:

You poor baby Geek. I feel for ya as Im cracking up. Brings back 20 yr old memory of family pictures. Im too lazy to pluck most of the time so I use a razor. Well I was rushing and whacked off the end 1/4 in of my brow. Had to face sideways in the picture. :huggy: