Packers fans.....

BuddyLee

Football addict
Packers should have gone old school running the ball and playing good defense.

They made the mistake of going in a shoot-out with Drew Brees.

Tisk tisk.

DuffMan

Man the Pack got blown the **** out the water. Being a Packers fan that game was hard to watch in the second half. Your right Buddy, the did not want to get into a pissing match with Brees and thats what they did.

Their defense makes me so mad! One week they play great and the next, well they give up 51 points. #20 Atari Bigsby needs rethink why he is in the NFL. He basically let Moore and Thomas run right by him for two TD's! :cds:
I wanted to bash my TV in last night watching that performance.

I will also say this Arron Rogers did learn one thing from Favre and thats how to throw INTs. He is not a bad QB and will get better with time but WTF was he thinking throwing some of those passes. Don't get me wrong I think Favre is one of, if not the best QB of all time but man does he throw some INTs.

Now to have a shot at the NFC East title we have to basically win out the rest of our games and hope that Chicago beats Minnesota this week. I don't see the Packers beating Carolina this coming week though. The one good thing going for them is that the game is in GB.

Last edited:

Xaquin44

I couldn't watch after about midway into the 3rd =(

poor Packers

it's funny though that through all that, Rodgers is still I think ranked as one of the better QBs in the NFL

DuffMan

I couldn't watch after about midway into the 3rd =(

poor Packers

it's funny though that through all that, Rodgers is still I think ranked as one of the better QBs in the NFL

Yeah I think he is too. He takes his chances just like Favre, sometimes it works out great and other times its INTs.

Did you see that hit Jennings took last night? He's luck he still has a head on his shoulders.

DuffMan

Well chalk up another season over for the Pack. Actually the season was over with that loss to Minnesota in week 10.

They have lost 5 of their last 7 games by 4 points or less! The defense needs an major make over in the off season.

Good luck to fans that their teams do make the playoffs.

B

Beaver-Cleaver

The Packers lost..........

....... to the Jags! :killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme

And this is by far one of the worst seasons for the Jags.

Thanks Packers for being a sucky-azz team - at least the Jags were able to win one more. :killingme

DuffMan

No, not really. Rogers had better numbers then Favre this year. Could Favre won some of those close games? Yeah I think so, but over all I think they would still be in the same boat with or with out Favre. This has been the Defense falt all year.

I was not referring to Wins or Losses, I was referring to the fact that just like the Skins the Packers do STUID @$%@ to cost them the game. Prime example defense and stupid penalties.

DuffMan

Go bears woo hoo! :yahoo:

Actually that was a really good game last night... you guys were kicking their ass... it all came down to those damn finger tips :doh:

Yep, there were three key plays that cost them the game. The 4th and one which the Bears got by a finger nail. The blocked field goal and the Hawk falling down to make the tackle in OT to give them the FG attempt.