Packers & Giants

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
Is everybody ready for this game? I hope the weather is like last week, cold and lots of snow. Hopefully Brett and the Pack can pull it off. I think if it comes down to the Pack and the Pats, Green Bay should be able to take it all. GO PACKERS!!!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo:

D

dems4me

I was half asleep this morning, but I could have sworn they said the temperature for that game would be a minus 10 and windchill would be a minus 30 :shocking: that's one hard football to try to catch... it'd be like a brick :lol:, also yesterday driving in heard on the radio that for the San Diego New England game, San Diego will probably only rush 4 on Brady and dropback 7 and that's not enough to put pressure on Brady. :ohwell: Oh yeah! Go GreenBay and Gooo San Diego.

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
I was half asleep this morning, but I could have sworn they said the temperature for that game would be a minus 10 and windchill would be a minus 30 :shocking: that's one hard football to try to catch... it'd be like a brick :lol:, also yesterday driving in heard on the radio that for the San Diego New England game, San Diego will probably only rush 4 on Brady and dropback 7 and that's not enough to put pressure on Brady. :ohwell: Oh yeah! Go GreenBay and Gooo San Diego.

And you know there will be some fools in the stands without shirts:lmao: I agree with you that San Diego really needs to rush more on Brady. It looks like in past games if you put pressure on him he starts making mistakes. I just want to see the Pats lose.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Case for the...

...Giants; defense and Eli playing solid.

The Giants are a damn good football team and can do the one thing you gotta be able to do to beat a good pass offense; get to the qb.

On offense, they ain't bad at all. If Eli plays pretty solid, I think they win.

Rael

Supper's Ready
About hats...

Howie still has a flat top look with his hat, I bet it doesn't mess up his hair
Jimmy looks like a little old lady
Terry looks russian
Pam still looks good with hers

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I'm rooting for the Giants.
I can't stand Green Bay, because of that Psycho beotch years ago.

Rael

Supper's Ready
So here goes, the NFC championship game. Who else is in the smod bleacher seats section?

GO GIANTS! :buddies: