Packers & Giants

Otter

Nothing to see here
Not only is dude going to lose his face from the frostbite, but I think he's going to lose his mind in the locker room after the game with that lame azz attempt! :doh:

Kicks are all timing..bad snap caused the last miss.

Angel

~*~*~
:yahoo: I think the only team that has a shot at beating the Pats in the Super Bowl is Green Bay, so I hope Green Bay wins! Do it up Brett!

Rael

Supper's Ready
Superbowl!!!!!!!!!
first field goal of over 40 yards at Lambeau in the playoffs takes them to the Superbowl...

Last edited:

BuddyLee

Football addict
What a shame for the Pack but they shot themselves in the foot countless times in the game.

Kudos to the G-men for a great defensive game. I can't wait to face the NFC champions next year.:duel:

AndyMarquisLIVE

HAVE YOU EVER?! :faint:

GREAT football game. THAT WAS A CLASSIC! :yahoo:

Congratulations to Eli and the NEW YORK GIANTS on a fantastic comeback to go to the Super Bowl.

And remember, this was a good game a few weeks ago!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Better team...

...won.

Frankly, they are the only team in the NFC who could be argued to be able to give the Pats a game.

Otter

Nothing to see here
After Lawrence Tynes missed a 36-yard field goal at the end of regulation following a bad snap, he got a reprieve in overtime following Corey Webster's interception of a struggling Brett Favre. He nailed a 47-yarder, then sprinted directly to the locker room as the rest of his frozen teammates celebrated on the field.

:lmao: Don't blame him at all..

Larry Gude

Strung Out
You'll...

I'll give ya the Giants right now with whatever the opening line is.

...give me the Giants plus the line. How generous. How about the Giants plus the line plus another 7.5? That would be a show of confidence on your part.

:buddies: