Packing heat in AZ to become easier soon

Toxick

Splat
I just got back from AZ, the people there are so much nicer, more pleasant, thinner, better looking and in a much better mood than here. If I didn't have all my family ties here, I'd move.

:homesick:

I am going to move there at my first available opportunity.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I haven't been to AK either, which is why I said probably. But VT definitely nicer, better mood... not always better looking. But nicer, yes. :lol:

I know from a pal who did some ss welding for them that some of the people at Ben and Jerry's are 100% asshat pricks.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
And yet, they are good with guns. Go figure.

Weird state to say the least.

It is truly a liberal mecca.. but when you talk about outdoor activites centered around guns, you'd think you were talking to a conservative.

They LOVE to hunt and fish. They LOVE their guns. But they also love their social programs and the Democrats..

Larry Gude

Strung Out

It is truly a liberal mecca.. but when you talk about outdoor activites centered around guns, you'd think you were talking to a conservative.

They LOVE to hunt and fish. They LOVE their guns. But they also love their social programs and the Democrats..

How are they are taxes? From their own pockets?

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Any true, classic liberal should be TOTALLY opposed to the individual not having the right to keep and bear arms same as free speech, right to education etc...

itsbob

I bowl overhand
How are they are taxes? From their own pockets?

Their taxes are atrocious.. Total opposite of their Neighbor. Vermonters (and m#######s) cross the border all the time to shop.. Liquor and cigarettes mostly, but no sales tax in NH (or at least there wasn't, haven't been back in awhile).

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Their taxes are atrocious.. Total opposite of their Neighbor. Vermonters (and m#######s) cross the border all the time to shop.. Liquor and cigarettes mostly, but no sales tax in NH (or at least there wasn't, haven't been back in awhile).

Ah, the modern liberal; all for spending someone elses money.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
That's most of the VT population.

Birkentstock wearing, Volvo driving a-holes the whole lot of them..
:yeahthat: That's what I meant to say. A-holes, every one.

Taxes are generally better than MD. :lol: Still no sales tax in NH. But people say they're getting ravaged by property taxes.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Any true, classic liberal should be TOTALLY opposed to the individual not having the right to keep and bear arms same as free speech, right to education etc...
I knew we'd never have a chance under the Republicans and, as much as I hated to see the libs get into power, I really thought (this time) that we'd have a better chance to make Md a "shall issue" state......I'm serious; no, really folks; wait; ok, I know, I'll say it for you: Maryland? A shall issue state? :killingme

This is why I said someone should try to end Maryland's ban asap, while the Supreme Court ruling is still hot! Think about it folks; Once the Republicans come back into power in November, we can kiss that chance good bye...am I right?