Pain at back of heel

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I woke up with pain on the back of my left ankle. Hurts so bad I'm walking with a strong limp. It's about 1 inch up from the heel where the achilles tendon is. Was fine when I went to bed. I get this from time to time with no discernable pattern.

How long do I have to live?

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I woke up with pain on the back of my left ankle. Hurts so bad I'm walking with a strong limp. It's about 1 inch up from the heel where the achilles tendon is. Was fine when I went to bed. I get this from time to time with no discernable pattern.

Not long so give me all your money. :yay:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy

Don't open your door. :yay:

itsbob

I bowl overhand

You've been smited by Allah..

He wanted to vaporize you, but with all the infidel smiting he's been doing lately that's the best he could do for now.

Toxick

Splat

Is it like that part in Pet Semetary where the dead kid cuts Fred Gwynne's Achilles tendon with that scalpal....

Ooof. That was difficult to watch. Repeatedly.

PrepH4U

Is it throbbing like it has pulses or something? :shrug: :lol:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
:lmao:

Google has diagnosed me with this; "plantar fasciitis".
If you experience a sharp pain in your heel when you first step down in the morning, it is most likely due to plantar fasciitis. This problem is a result of excess stress through a long ligament type structure (the plantar fascia) in the bottom of the foot.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
One of the most common reasons for the development of plantar fasciitis is wearing poor quality or worn out shoes.
Guess I have to stop wearing the cheapy tennis shoes. :ohwell:

Is it like that part in Pet Semetary where the dead kid cuts Fred Gwynne's Achilles tendon with that scalpal....

Ooof. That was difficult to watch. Repeatedly.

I know, ouch.

"I want to play with yooou!" Brrr.

Guess I have to stop wearing the cheapy tennis shoes. :ohwell:

I was thinking it might be those 4" stilletto heels you, wear the ones with the little f me straps?:lol: