Painted Ponies

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
I just got my Christmas order...
GORGEOUS.
And very reasonable from Look a gift Horse, LLC, delivered intact and ON TIME. Before Christmas!!
I got several of each:

Kokopelli
Renewal of Life
Cave Painted Wolf
Kitty Cat's Ball (this daughter is a cat lover)

think I'll do some xmas shopping for moi after Xmas :lol:

Who carries them locally? The ones at flat Iron aren't the Painted Ponies. They're something else.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
The painted ponies are beautiful....I know a couple people that collect them..I have seen some on ebay with fabulously low prices...

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
The painted ponies are beautiful....I know a couple people that collect them..I have seen some on ebay with fabulously low prices...
i'll ebay them after xmas. good idea! i have several birthdays in feb to shop for.

M

Mousebaby

I collect them, I usually get mine as gifts though. I have

Lightning bolt colt
Anasazi Spirit Horse
Medicine Horse
War Pony (Large)
Crystal

I just got Crystal from a friend for Christmas, she is absolutely beautiful, her picture doesn't do her justice! :howdy:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Mousebaby said:
I collect them, I usually get mine as gifts though. I have

Lightning bolt colt
Anasazi Spirit Horse
Medicine Horse
War Pony (Large)
Crystal

I just got Crystal from a friend for Christmas, she is absolutely beautiful, her picture doesn't do her justice! :howdy:
war pony and medicine horse were sold out on Look a Gift Horse. maybe i'll be able to get them after xmas on ebay. you have some beautiful ones.

M

Mousebaby

Thanks, I absolutely love them! I just went to the painted ponies website and they have new ponies! www.trailofpaintedponies.com I like the Silverado and Copper enchantment! I know what I'm asking for for my birthday :yahoo:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I collect the Peter Stone WPH and specialize in one of a kinds and test runs..I have several that I am the only one that has them...I am also listed as the owner on the reference site...that one day and a dollar will get me some :coffee:

M

Mousebaby

Those are some very nice ones too! I have only just started in the collecting of horses of this kind. I used to have a pretty good collection of the breyer horses when I was younger. But I felt like I out grew them so I gave them away, :doh: Anyway, I am a horse nut, and if I could own one I would. I go riding every chance I get, and I haven't been in years! Oh well enough of my sob story LOL. I'm going to bed, ya'll have a goodnight :huggy:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Ready to ride my painted pony Sunday... :lmao: Paso are you ready to ride your un painted pony.... :razz: Happy are you going? I rode with ReMax yesterday. it was fun. I rode fat pony in the indoor and she was amazed at seeing herself in the mirrors. Another girls 3yro would bite at her reflection.. So funny... We packin a picnic? I am :popcorn:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
My painted ponies are some of my most prized possessions. I started off with Warpony via a gift cert from my bff Percy. Since then I just can not get enough. I was lucky enough to be able to get the retired Quarterhorse, he is very cool. My husband gave me Cowpony for an anniversary present, we got married in Fort Worth, Texas. I also have Deck the Halls ,Trail of the family of man and Incognito. I like the ones that have a personal meaning and cannot wait to get my next one.

R

remaxrealtor

mingiz said:
Ready to ride my painted pony Sunday... :lmao: Paso are you ready to ride your un painted pony.... :razz: Happy are you going? I rode with ReMax yesterday. it was fun. I rode fat pony in the indoor and she was amazed at seeing herself in the mirrors. Another girls 3yro would bite at her reflection.. So funny... We packin a picnic? I am :popcorn:
Thanks for coming over Minzig! When I grow up, I want me a good pony like Shiloh! :huggy: I'm kidding, I love the baby boy, and I'm sure I'm capable of turning fat pony into a mess like Lou with little or no effort! :killingme

Rick really had fun, thanks for your patience! :love:

Animals4Life

happyappygirl said:
i'll ebay them after xmas. good idea! i have several birthdays in feb to shop for.
They also sell them on the base at the Navy Exchange for really great prices and Blairs has them as well!!

M

Mousebaby

I just told hubby that Blairs have them. He's not done with my Christmas shopping yet. Maybe I'll get another new one this year :really: :biggrin:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
happyappygirl said:
I just got my Christmas order...
GORGEOUS.
And very reasonable from Look a gift Horse, LLC, delivered intact and ON TIME. Before Christmas!!
I got several of each:

Kokopelli
Renewal of Life
Cave Painted Wolf
Kitty Cat's Ball (this daughter is a cat lover)

think I'll do some xmas shopping for moi after Xmas :lol:

Who carries them locally? The ones at flat Iron aren't the Painted Ponies. They're something else.

They are carried at the tack shop in Prince Frederick, Just One More, something like that. Merry Christmas!!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Animals4Life said:
They also sell them on the base at the Navy Exchange for really great prices and Blairs has them as well!!
what kind of prices?

i'll ride down to the exchange today. might be taking the one i got from pams hallmark back it was almost 40.00!! last minute shopping sucks.

Last edited:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I have given SEVERAL as gifts and never paid more then $20...Usually you can get 3 for around $50...They have some really really neat ones...if I was not already almost complete having all the PS WPH I would start collecting these they are so nice... :lmao: