Painted Ponies

MorganLover

Paso, those are bautiful!! How did you come across those? what is the full name of it i'd like to research them on ebay (haha research them haha.)

Happyappy, you have my list for my birthday lol. i think the painted ponies are much more detailed then the call of the wolf ones (from the ones i found on ebay anyway.)

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
MorganLover said:
Paso, those are bautiful!! How did you come across those? what is the full name of it i'd like to research them on ebay (haha research them haha.)

Happyappy, you have my list for my birthday lol. i think the painted ponies are much more detailed then the call of the wolf ones (from the ones i found on ebay anyway.)
Did you get a painted pony for Christmas or did happyappy keep them all for herself? :lmao:

MorganLover

well she gave me a "call of the wolf" which is related to painted pony, so hopefully she'll get me one of those too lol. she did give my sister (the cat one) and my grandmother one and my aunt one.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
MorganLover said:

Yep I have almost ALL of them...and several one of a kinds I got 90% of them off of ebay....

These are all the Peter Stones on ebay http://collectibles.listings.ebay.c...1QQlopgZ5QQsacatZ14889QQsocmdZListingItemList

the Peter_Stone_Company even sells on ebay :lmao: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZtheQ5fpeterQ5fstoneQ5fcompany

mainman

Set Trippin
MorganLover said:

MorganLover????? :confused: Are you the old dude I met at the party last week with Diane? :confused: If so, what up fool? :high5:

MorganLover

Mainman:
NOPE NOT A DUDE AND NOT OLD :lmao:

young (well not that young half way to fifty lol. :razz:)

Paso, that is neat going to have to order myself some too. I say this patrolman pony and that was SOOO cool (sincy ROTTNCOP and my husband are both cops i thought that was great) and i saw one that was a rememberance to all the fallen heros (police,fire, and something else.) I really really want that one.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
MorganLover said:
well she gave me a "call of the wolf" which is related to painted pony, so hopefully she'll get me one of those too lol. she did give my sister (the cat one) and my grandmother one and my aunt one.
Actually your NaNa got TWO, and your other sister got one too...i bought 6 and didn't keep a single one for me. :frown: