Pakistan troops to fire on U.S. crossing border

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
Pakistan troops to fire on Americans crossing border - Telegraph

The order will see relations between the United States and Pakistan, a key ally in its war against terrorism, deteriorate further.
Tension between the two allies erupted last week after helicopters ferried US commandos across the border from Afghanistan to conduct a bloody ground assault on Pakistani soil.
It was the first known incursion by American troops into Pakistan since the 2001 invasion of Afghanistan. US officials claimed the raid accounted for over 20 al-Qaeda fighters. Pakistan insisted 20 civilians, including women and children, were killed.
A Pakistani army spokesman, Maj Gen Athar Abbas said that the military high command has now instructed its field commanders to prevent any similar raids.
He said that if it was clear that troops had crossed the ill-defined border into Pakistani territory, either on the ground or in the air, that troops should "open fire".
"No incursion is to be tolerated," he said.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Well we could always just wrap up and say, "no more money for you." Then we'll hear a different tune from Islamabad.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Well we could always just wrap up and say, "no more money for you." Then we'll hear a different tune from Islamabad.

But I guess they won't shoot at the Canadians, who have been crossing the border on a regular basis?

Didn't we hear something similar from Laos at one time?

raven

I SAID IT YES I DID !
Pakistan troops to fire on Americans crossing border - Telegraph

The order will see relations between the United States and Pakistan, a key ally in its war against terrorism, deteriorate further.
Tension between the two allies erupted last week after helicopters ferried US commandos across the border from Afghanistan to conduct a bloody ground assault on Pakistani soil.
It was the first known incursion by American troops into Pakistan since the 2001 invasion of Afghanistan. US officials claimed the raid accounted for over 20 al-Qaeda fighters. Pakistan insisted 20 civilians, including women and children, were killed.
A Pakistani army spokesman, Maj Gen Athar Abbas said that the military high command has now instructed its field commanders to prevent any similar raids.
He said that if it was clear that troops had crossed the ill-defined border into Pakistani territory, either on the ground or in the air, that troops should "open fire".
"No incursion is to be tolerated," he said.

Just a matter of time for World War 3 Thanks to Bush!:popcorn: