pallets for hay

Robin

Its that time of the year, Hay is being cut.
Just wanted to let you horse folks know that if you need any pallets to put under your hay I have about 110 or more at the store. FREE just take them.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Robin said:
Just wanted to let you horse folks know that if you need any pallets to put under your hay I have about 110 or more at the store. FREE just take them.

Which store are they at?

K

Katie

She has this bubblebath/shampoo for the kids to use on the ponies.

I *almost* picked up a bottle for E & J to use.

SouthernMdRocks

Katie said:
She has this bubblebath/shampoo for the kids to use on the ponies.

I *almost* picked up a bottle for E & J to use.

Hmmm., what is it called. I purchased the EzAll, I think that is what it's called from the Clinton Anderson clinic last summer. It works ok, I do like the hose attachment.

K

Katie

SouthernMdRocks said:
Hmmm., what is it called. I purchased the EzAll, I think that is what it's called from the Clinton Anderson clinic last summer. It works ok, I do like the hose attachment.

It is just some shampoo to mix. It is Pink. :whistle:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Just like the Texas Bowser Blaster...you just get a green thumb garden hose attachment and add your shampoo to it...I usually dilute 8-12-1

SouthernMdRocks

Katie said:
It is just some shampoo to mix. It is Pink. :whistle:

Well they would like anything that they can mix. They really need to get their rears out to the tack room to help get it cleaned out and organized. They've been a tad bit lazy lately. But ya gotta love em!!! :love:

K

Katie

SouthernMdRocks said:
Well they would like anything that they can mix. They really need to get their rears out to the tack room to help get it cleaned out and organized. They've been a tad bit lazy lately. But ya gotta love em!!! :love:

Yeah...

I will pick some up on Saturday to bring with me.

Robin said:
Speaking of hay being cut, I am running day camp this summer for the Cub Scouts in St. Mary's Co. We are going to have an archery range and a BB range. I want to get some hay/straw bales to put behind the targets. Not knowing anything about using hay/straw around horses, do you think it'd be possible for me to find somebody that'd LOAN the hay/straw bales to me? I would have no use for them after camp was over, and I have better things to spend my limited budget on than hay bales.

SouthernMdRocks

huntr1 said:
Speaking of hay being cut, I am running day camp this summer for the Cub Scouts in St. Mary's Co. We are going to have an archery range and a BB range. I want to get some hay/straw bales to put behind the targets. Not knowing anything about using hay/straw around horses, do you think it'd be possible for me to find somebody that'd LOAN the hay/straw bales to me? I would have no use for them after camp was over, and I have better things to spend my limited budget on than hay bales.

How many are you needing? You might be able to find someone looking to get rid of some old bales for space for new....

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
huntr1 said:

I would assume a landscaping business would let you use some straw and return it..If it rains on hay it is no good..

K

Katie

SouthernMdRocks said:
:flowers: Now maybe they'll help wash their own ponies, ya think.... :yay:

Yeah you would think.

I am a pro at washing Ashton now. Ashton would tower over Chance the wonder-pony!

K

Katie

SouthernMdRocks said:
Yeah, when Gayers came to fit him for his new saddle and I told them he was wide,,,, I guess it was an understatement!! :whistle:

BUT he is SUCH a sweet pony!