Pandas...

Hessian

I think 10,000,000...

would go a lot farther..
if we were able to study that elusive critter they discovered this past week in ...New Guinea? or Indonesia?
or
If we were to combat the other chinese visitor we don't want-Snake head.
or
If we were to buy land along an endangered river to preserve it for all future generations.
or
Save some of the endangered islands in the Chesapeake bay.

vs renting an overweight bambo eating fuzzball.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
tomchamp said:
You can't compare them to cats and dogs...they are not pets at all...who would want a Panda..living in their house? They are cute when they are young, but I'll bet you would not want to be around one when they are pissed. They are not domesticated...that would be like trying to make a Polar Bear a pet...
The comparison was to the the numbers, nothing more. Pandas = very few, cats and dogs = a sh!tload. :sheesh:

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
Ken King said:
The comparison was to the the numbers, nothing more. Pandas = very few, cats and dogs = a sh!tload. :sheesh:
how unfortunitly true! (scuse the spelling-it's friday night :razz:)

tomchamp

Ken King said:

I know, but cats and dogs are more easy to damesticate(sp?). And to me it all comes down to the animals worth..do we need Pandas? The animal rights people don't tell the world, how cruel the real animal world is when they are preaching their ####, what Polar Bears do to their prey. They will just wound and bury them little poor seals in the snow..keeping them alive untill they are hungry again. They break the seals back..baby seals...and bassically refigerate them for a latter date! The meanest are Falcons...I'll get back to you on that one...LOL

Christy

b*tch rocket
Dear Hess,

I'm with you. Panda's are highly over rated. They're not even really bears are they? Show me some grizzly bear cubs or black bear cubs. Now those are bears. :yay:

Panda's = Girly bears of the Wild Kingdom. :jet:

Ken King

PREMO Member
tomchamp said:
I know, but cats and dogs are more easy to damesticate(sp?). And to me it all comes down to the animals worth..do we need Pandas? The animal rights people don't tell the world, how cruel the real animal world is when they are preaching their ####, what Polar Bears do to their prey. They will just wound and bury them little poor seals in the snow..keeping them alive untill they are hungry again. They break the seals back..baby seals...and bassically refigerate them for a latter date! The meanest are Falcons...I'll get back to you on that one...LOL
Domesticated equals worth? If you say so. :lmao: I guess keeping a lonely person company might be something humans couldn't do with out. Though I'm not seeing it.

What does any of this have to do with why the panda is such a big attraction?

tomchamp

Ken King said:
Domesticated equals worth? If you say so. :lmao: I guess keeping a lonely person company might be something humans couldn't do with out. Though I'm not seeing it.

What does any of this have to do with why the panda is such a big attraction?

It don't really...lost control of the key board again..LOL...maybe I need a doggy!

Ken King

PREMO Member
Christy said:
Of course it does, your wife managed to domesticate you, now THAT is worth a lot! :wink:
Actually, I control the chair and whip just as I am sure Steve does. :yahoo:

Christy

b*tch rocket
harleygirl said:
:shocking: Christy!!! Are you going to take that??
I am! When we allow our men to THINK they are in control, it is mucho easier for us to BE in control. :wink:

I think? :confused: :lol:

Plus, it's just a really cute little visual I have going here of Ken wielding a whip! :jet: :lol: