Pass the word

G

GVF

How big will the 2 yr old get?

the four yr old.... SSH=?? Spotted Saddle horse? Is it a saddlbred? gelding/mare?

mingiz

Horse Poor
GVF said:

the four yr old.... SSH=?? Spotted Saddle horse? Is it a saddlbred? gelding/mare?

2yro is 15 hands now may top out at 15.1 or 15.2
The SSH is walking horse....mare

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
GVF said:

I have a beautiful arabXsaddlebred for sale....Dapple grey, black m/t. :howdy:

Tazgirl

mingiz said:
2yro is 15 hands now may top out at 15.1 or 15.2
The SSH is walking horse....mare

:howdy: Luke would love your little SSH Mare. Is she gaited? What price range are you looking for on her?

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
mingiz said:
She is gaited..1000 obo

Stop! You can't sell yours until I sell my paly! :lmao:

Attachments

• Hanna and Nifty2.JPG
    Hanna and Nifty2.JPG
    166.7 KB · Views: 97

mingiz

Horse Poor
appendixqh said:
Not by much! Girlie girl hadn't been ridden in almost 3 months :whistle: I been spendin to much time with da babies! :huggy:

Well if ya go riding with us..... :coffee: But I know you always have excuses why you can't go...... :popcorn: You don't want to be a member of the Puzzy club do ya :killingme :lmao:

Tazgirl

appendixqh said:
Not by much! Girlie girl hadn't been ridden in almost 3 months :whistle: I been spendin to much time with da babies! :huggy:

I thought you were going to keep her for a brood mare? I know I was supposed to check her out back in Feb., then my cat got sick and I spent the horse money on cat surgery.

Last edited:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Tazgirl said:
I thought you were going to keep her for a brood mare? I know I was supposed to check her out back in Feb., then my cat got sick and I spent the horse money on cat surgery.

We were...BUT I am going to Tennessee on Saturday... :popcorn: I am getting another HUGE (17 hands) TB mare already confirmed in foal. So miss, I am only 15 hands, isn't going to stay with us. We had her turned out for the last few months waiting for a strong cycle, but then changed game plans. :howdy:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
SouthernMdRocks said:
I have a beautiful arabXsaddlebred for sale....Dapple grey, black m/t. :howdy:

Pass the word 07-12-2007 08:40 AM Highjacking a 'for sale' thread is rude

Oh forgive me,,, I have sinned.... BTW, you could of just busted me out on the thread. If you got something to say have the nads and just say it for all to see. :buttkick: