Pass the word

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
SouthernMdRocks said:
Pass the word 07-12-2007 08:40 AM Highjacking a 'for sale' thread is rude

Oh forgive me,,, I have sinned.... BTW, you could of just busted me out on the thread. If you got something to say have the nads and just say it for all to see. :buttkick:

Hey SMRocks :howdy: ,

Do you want me to start a thread asking you about your fine horses and the Medium Pony you have for sale??? :lmao:

mingiz

Horse Poor
No don't do it.... :popcorn: She has already sinned for the day. And she is forgiven .... :huggy: Hey it's our forum right? :killingme BTW May I ask what kind of horse do you have for sale or is it rude for me to ask that.... :razz: :killingme

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
mingiz said:
No don't do it.... :popcorn: She has already sinned for the day. And she is forgiven .... :huggy: Hey it's our forum right? :killingme BTW May I ask what kind of horse do you have for sale or is it rude for me to ask that.... :razz: :killingme

Mingiz were you asking me or SMRocks??

mingiz

Horse Poor
BZHorseMomE said:
Mingiz were you asking me or SMRocks??

Well I was referring to SMR and her sinning. :lmao:

Hey SMRocks ,

Do you want me to start a thread asking you about your fine horses and the Medium Pony you have for sale???

But if you want to join the sinners group Ur more than welcome.... :killingme :lmao: I'm sure the group will grow fast.... :lmao: We have a good start :popcorn:

mingiz

Horse Poor
SouthernMdRocks said:
:lmao: Oh you sinner...I'd say I have at least 10 for sale, oh where to start...should I include the cute little minis too??

:lmao: Post the list with names, descriptions and phone number to call :popcorn:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
mingiz said:
Post info please :lmao: We want you to be a sinner too.... :killingme

Forgive me...I am about to sin:

I have at least 10 for sale, and another dozen that aren't even mine! oh, and I know where Mingiz lives, that means I gots two more I can sell! :killingme

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
appendixqh said:
Forgive me...I am about to sin:

I have at least 10 for sale, and another dozen that aren't even mine! oh, and I know where Mingiz lives, that means I gots two more I can sell! :killingme

You will be forgiven,,,after u sell mine to. :lmao: Bad girls have all da fun!!
:biggrin: