Passport

citysherry

I Need a Beer
kwillia said:
When I made my flight arrangements, I was specifically told my children would need photo id.

kwillia, you can get your kids a State issued ID card from the DMV for about $25-$35. I believe all you need (definitely call first) is a certified copy of their birth certificate - it must have the raised seal on it. We did this for my sister's son when he was traveling with us by air.

citysherry said:
kwillia, you can get your kids a State issued ID card from the DMV for about $25-$35. I believe all you need (definitely call first) is a certified copy of their birth certificate - it must have the raised seal on it. We did this for my sister's son when he was traveling with us by air.
Thanks! This is what I was hoping to hear!

sdm

I was in El Paso, TX 2 weeks ago -- the same time they had the rallies for illegal immigration. Good grief!! Anyway, If you drive your car across the border you have to have a passport. However, there is a foot bridge connecting El Paso and Juarez. If you pay 35 cents, you can walk across the bridge into Juarez and no passport is needed. Go figure!

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
I was able to walk across the border from San Diego to Tijuana without showing anything. On the way back into the states, I just had to show my driver's license. No passport need. Even when I drove down to Rosarita, all I need was my driver's license to get back into the states.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
My stepdad travels to Mexico frequently for his business. If he's staying w/in 20 miles of the border, he doesn't need a passport; otherwise he goes through a big security screening with passport.

MMDad

Lem Putt
jwwb2000 said:
I was able to walk across the border from San Diego to Tijuana without showing anything but my tatas. On the way back into the states, I just had to show my :gossip: . No passport need. Even when I drove down to Rosarita, all I need was my driver's license to get back into the states.
:fixed: