Pasta Hut fka Pizza Hut

Did y'all see that Pizza Hut changed their name to Pasta Hut? I don't know if their pasta is any good, but if it's anything like their pizza. :barf:

I wonder what their reasoning is for changing it. :confused:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Did y'all see that Pizza Hut changed their name to Pasta Hut? I don't know if their pasta is any good, but if it's anything like their pizza. :barf:

:roflmao: Are you really a blonde?

K

Kain99

I hate to admit my geekness but Blizzard had an awesome April Fools this year too! :lmao:

morningbell

hmmmmmm

I have been sick for the past 3 days and decided to order the chicken alfredo pasta. Its not worth it. I needs veggies, garlic and flavor. Should have opted for a PB&J :doh:

It is NOT an April Fool's Joke. Some locations are actually changing their name to Pasta Hut for a month to see how it goes.

You guys can laugh at me all you want, but it is fact.

I'm done.

Etred101

It is NOT an April Fool's Joke. Some locations are actually changing their name to Pasta Hut for a month to see how it goes.

You guys can laugh at me all you want, but it is fact.

I'm done.

Speedy - Phone home!!! We miss you.
:howdy:

SeaRide

Pizza Hut(R) Participates in April First Foolery: Financial News - Yahoo! Finance
"The launch of Tuscani Pastas marks a new day for Pizza Hut, and what better way to grab people's attention than with some tomfoolery. We committed a tremendous amount of resources to our Pasta Hut hijinx, including new signage on our corporate headquarters, a national ad campaign and a re-branding of our Web site. We believe these efforts show our true level of excitement about these new pasta offerings from Pizza Hut."