Pastor Joel Osteen

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by watercolor
Never know yet.. .she hasnt given her source
If you go to the website I posted you'll see in the bio's who is who. Looks like Joel's father had all the credentials and only family members are involved in the church hierarchy. They did buy the Compaq center. They'll also sell you a "seat" for $2500. :rolleyes:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by watercolor
Never know yet.. .she hasnt given her source
I think we can safely say that any "Man of God" who lives in a multi-million $$$ home and wears designer suits is a con artist. I looked him up before and he's insanely wealthy and lives like a king. Most of that money comes directly from his followers and is obviously going into his pocket rather than to help the needy. :ohwell:

Zig Ziglar used to say that God intended his followers to be financially rich and that's how he resolved his preoccupation with money, when the Bible specifically says, "Ye cannot serve both God and mammon". Never mind that Ziglar made a life out of lying to people and lining his own pockets through fraudulent means.

Z

zuchick

Whose the preacher at the Leonardtown....

ANyone know who the preacher is at the Leonardtown Southern Baptist Church is now?

Pete

Repete
Re: Whose the preacher at the Leonardtown....

Originally posted by zuchick
ANyone know who the preacher is at the Leonardtown Southern Baptist Church is now?
Clyde E. Phillips

Z

zuchick

Re: Whose the preacher at the Leonardtown....

Still wondering who the preacher is at the Leonardtown Southern Baptist Church? Anyone out there?

Pete

Repete
Re: Re: Whose the preacher at the Leonardtown....

Still wondering who the preacher is at the Leonardtown Southern Baptist Church? Anyone out there?
your such a goober

Pete

Repete
Re: Re: Re: Re: Whose the preacher at the Leonardtown....

Originally posted by kwillia
Some times you feel like a nut...:bubble:
He should change his username to Saint Goober patron Saint of Jackasses and Gibberish.:rolleyes:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Whose the preacher at the Leonardtown....

There was a response provided, you must have that poster on your ignore list. It's Pastor Clyde E. Phillips. The site is http://www.leonardtownbaptist.org/

Z

zuchick

Re: Re: Re: Whose the preacher at the Leonardtown....

Originally posted by Ken King
There was a response provided, you must have that poster on your ignore list. It's Pastor Clyde E. Phillips. The site is http://www.leonardtownbaptist.org/

Yep, he's the one I remember.. The one who lead me away from the Southern Baptist Church, thanks be to God.. Yeap Good Man..

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member

Originally posted by Pete
He knew it Ken, he is just being a pot stirrer. He is a professional antagonist.
You sure he hasn't just "ignored" you?

Z

zuchick

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Whose the preacher at the Leonardtown....

Pete.. I've had him/her/it on ignore since my second or third day here.. I have problems with those who seem to call others names and seem to be more interested in causing contentions then friendship. I tend to categorize this individual and a few others here as BN'ers. They tend to make themselves rather evident quick thank God.. But once you take out the garbage, so to say and the stink is gone, this place ain't too bad.

Pete

Repete

Oh he might have, but still you know he had no reason to other than that I disagreed with him and engaged in some of his "straight talkin'" like he suggested that he liked. But hey, if you asked a legit question and there was one post in reply wouldn't you overide the iggy to see if you got your answer? You kow he did, he is just perpetuating his stoggedom. I was decent to him in the begining but then he started dodging questions that were in direct conflict to the beliefs he feels free to firehose in here everyday so now the gloves are off.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Whose the preacher at the Leonardtown....

Originally posted by Pete
Oh he might have, but still you know he had no reason to other than that I disagreed with him and engaged in some of his "straight talkin'" like he suggested that he liked. But hey, if you asked a legit question and there was one post in reply wouldn't you overide the iggy to see if you got your answer? You kow he did, he is just perpetuating his stoggedom. I was decent to him in the begining but then he started dodging questions that were in direct conflict to the beliefs he feels free to firehose in here everyday so now the gloves are off.
:yay:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba

Yep, he's the one I remember.. The one who lead me away from the Southern Baptist Church, thanks be to God.. Yeap Good Man..
What do you mean by this?

Pete

Repete
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Whose the preacher at the Leonardtown....

Pete.. I've had him/her/it on ignore since my second or third day here when he started asking questions I couldn't answer, or he caught me in conflict with my spew .. I have problems with those who seem to call others names and seem to be more interested in causing contentions then friendship. even though he never actually did, he just did some of that good ole straight talkin I like, but hey, I didn't like it afterall because it was too harsh I tend to categorize this individual and a few others here as BN'ers.or should that be BBS'ers (beyond bullsh$%) they see through me for the antagonistic, condecending, huckleberry mooch on society that I really am and it makes me uncomfortable. They tend to make themselves rather evident quick thank God.. funny everywhere I go there are people like this, I rather ignore them because they make sense and that too makes me feel uncomfortable But once you take out the garbage, so to say and the stink is gone, this place ain't too bad. I have no real conversations other than spamming my religious beliefs on everything and every subject and generally acting like I am the know all see all and basically a prophet. I have everyone on ignore list except for a couple, I like talking more than listening anyway because I LOVE THE SOUND OF MY VOICE in person or in type, and no one here really has anything worthy of me listening, I just enjoy antagonizing them.

I translated this from Greek Orthodox to English for all up in the iggy list that needed it.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba

Originally posted by Ehesef
What do you mean by this?
I must be on iggy too. Can somebody (not on zuchick's iggy) quote the above so that I can get an answer to my question? TIA.