Patrick Ramsey...

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Larry we go back in forth on this every week, no point in arguing it anymore, yeah Mark sucked yesterday everyone on the offensive side sucked yesterday, so what, dosen't mean everyone needs to get replaced. Bottom line is that you know Ramsey will not be starting unless there is something seriously wrong with Brunell, so why even say it?

BTW didn't Mark "no arm" Brunell have more TD passes this year then any other in his career?

Last edited:

Otter

Nothing to see here
AK-74me said:
Larry we go back in forth on this every week, no point in arguing it anymore, yeah Mark sucked yesterday everyone on the offensive side sucked yesterday, so what, dosen't mean everyone needs to get replaced. Bottom line is that you know Ramsey will not be starting unless there is something seriously wrong with Brunell, so why even say it?

BTW didn't Mark "no arm" Brunell have more TD passes this year then any other in his career?

You dare to argue with the esteemed Mr Gude?? :smack:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
No point???

AK-74me said:
Larry we go back in forth on this every week, no point in arguing it anymore, yeah Mark sucked yesterday everyone on the offensive side sucked yesterday, so what dosen't mean everyone needs to get replaced. Bottom line is that you know Ramsey will not be starting unless there is something seriously wrong with Brunell, so why even say it.

NO POINT???

Let me tell you about bragging rights and eating crow...

We'll see next week how Mark does and I'll be happy to give him all the credit he is due for a big performance and admit I was wrong. Where will you 'head in sand' people be if, miracle of miracles, Mark is struggling and the game is on the line?

Also, 23 td's is nice. He also had the lowest completion percentage of his career for a full season and 4th most INT's in his career. Being under 60% in this offense is a crime.

Lastly, I choked over this one:

Bottom line is that you know Ramsey will not be starting unless there is something seriously wrong with Brunell, so why even say it

Seriously wrong. Like what? Like cancer? Maybe his arm falls off? Seizure? Case of the squirts? That's what it'll take for the true beleivers to recognize
that this is just a game and the goal of the game is to win and to do that you play you best guys and Mark is not our best guy.

Why is it so epicly wrong to bench a guy who ain't getting it done???

Seattle is gonna score. They have one of the best RB's in history, a good qb and a full compliment of decent to very good receivers.

If the defense had not played lights out yesterday and gotten two HUGE turnovers and scored on one of them, you people would be stuck with Brunells performance as the punction mark on a season that coulda been.

7-16, 40 whatever yards. The WORST performance in playoff history by a winning team. Not a'bad game'...the WORST game.

If Ramsey gets the reps this week, we are FAR better off, if he struggles, to bring the vet, Mark, off the bench than the other way around.

On the bright side, we have a far better chance against Seattle than we did against the Bucs. Seattles D is middling. They lost to the Jags and us and had one of the weaker schedules in the league, feasting on the Rams,. 49'ers and Cards, then catching a dead Philly and the playing for nothing Colts. Past that, the only playoff team they even played was the Giants and beat them by a field goal. They are RIPE for the picking and Gibbs KNOWS this which is why you are right, Mark will start.

Maybe Mark steps it up against another patsy?

Then we gotta pray for Carolina because Marks arm will really suffer in Chicago or NY.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
They can argue...

otter said:
You dare to argue with the esteemed Mr Gude?? :smack:

...but I'm the only one who sleeps well because I did my part. This team has been held back by Brunell all season. The good part is that it has created one of the best Redskins defenses I've ever seen. They are un-real.

We CAN win it all with Mark but that's doing it the hard way.

And, for all you who think I'm too tough on widdle Marky, I like our chances as much or more than anyone else.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Oh...

Pete said:
What happened to "Dance with the one that brung ya."?

...that's just brilliant.

You DARE argue with ME? Can't you READ?

So, you got this date and week after week, you're leading more and more and she's just hanging limp, like Last Dance With Mary Jane.

That's what's going on. The D is carrying the O and now it's uphill and getting steeper.

This is TEAM. We HAVE other QB's just like Ray Brown stepped in for Randy Thomas.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
I really don't want to argue this anymore, but you've been calling for Brunell's head all year. What if at the begining of the season you could of known this.

Brunell's numbers - 3050 yds. 23 TD's 10 int's , Redskins record 11-6 with 1st rd. playoff win. Would you not take it, or would you say nah, I think we can do better?

It is funny how fired up you get over Brunell. Almost like a KKK member gets about a black man dating a white. Just pure hatred.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Oh for crying out loud...

Almost like a KKK member gets about a black man dating a white. Just pure hatred.

...if you're gonna get so upset that you need to get personal, screw you.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
No point......

because I am never going to come around on Ramsey , like you'll never come around on Brunell. That is why there is no point in typing anymore it is just a waste.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Larry Gude said:
...if you're gonna get so upset that you need to get personal, screw you.

What is personal about that? I was saying that your hate for Brunell runs deep like the hate that the KKK has for blacks. "For crying out loud"

Larry Gude

Strung Out
You're a moron...

AK-74me said:
What is personal about that? I was saying that your hate for Brunell runs deep like the hate that the KKK has for blacks. "For crying out loud"

...every single time Mark played well I was the first person to give him props right here where I ##### about his poor playing. You, on the other hand can't say ANYTHING positive about Pat or even consider that Mark has damn well been given more rope, way more, than anyone on the team.

I don't even KNOW Mark Brunell. I don't hate him or anyone else except maybe you for being stupid. It's just a game and I'm a fan and I enjoy posting about it.

Sorry this is so personal for you. In the future you might want to take conversations about people you don't even know as just that, conversation.

Again, I am full 100% behind Mark and will be the first to give him credit where and when it's due. Right now, he's playing for ####.

Take your racial issues and stick them up your ass.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Take your racial issues and stick them up your ass.

Dude WTF are you talking about? You get too fired up over this...... can you not see that I have no racial issues or accussed you of any? It was an anaolgy lighten up!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
So now you are a complete idiot?

It is funny how fired up you get over Brunell. Almost like a KKK member gets about a black man dating a white. Just pure hatred.

Anyone have an problem with what that implies?

Anyone not see why I am offended?

You can disagree with me all you like and call me an ass but you cross the line and insult my character then #### you.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
LOL @ this

I don't even KNOW Mark Brunell. I don't hate him or anyone else except maybe you for being stupid. It's just a game and I'm a fan and I enjoy posting about it.

Sorry this is so personal for you. In the future you might want to take conversations about people you don't even know as just that, conversation.

Personal? I am presenting my side of the arguement just like you are. So what if I accused you of hating Mark Brunell? It is said in jest, of course you can't truely hate him, you don't even know him! ighten up this AM, we just won.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Larry Gude said:
Anyone have an problem with what that implies?

Anyone not see why I am offended?

You can disagree with me all you like and call me an ass but you cross the line and insult my character then #### you.

How does that insult your character?

It is saying that you really hate Mark Brunnel? Nothing more.

JHC.

Seems to me you are the one getting personal "moron", "idiot"

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
cattitude said:
Well, you know the poor man lives with Vrai. He can't aruge with her.
That's because he cannot match my superior wit and solid reason :cool:

AK, when you liken someone to the KKK, you can't really be surprised when they react negatively.

Larry, it's just a football team. Relax.

There. That should settle it :popcorn:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
vraiblonde said:
That's because he cannot match my superior wit and solid reason :cool:

AK, when you liken someone to the KKK, you can't really be surprised when they react negatively.

Larry, it's just a football team. Relax.

There. That should settle it :popcorn:

Sorry I wasn't trying to liken him to the KKK, I was just saying he had alot of hatered for Brunell (being sarcastic at that). The first group that came to mind that is known for hate is the KKK, so that is what I used.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
AK-74me said:
How does that insult your character?

It is saying that you really hate Mark Brunnel? Nothing more.

JHC.

Seems to me you are the one getting personal "moron", "idiot"
Pssst, Larry wears a KISS belt-buckle. That should explain it all. :biggrin: