Patriotic Outrage?

Sapidus

Still waiting...

You must have very little going on in your life.

Big loser. Sad

You said that pizza gate is real and democrats are hiding a huge pedophilia ring. You then pointed to one obscure article by one person saying that Pehpdhilia should be considered a sexual orientation rather than a sexual deviance. If that is the type of proof you are talking about what is the point in discussing any issues with you? What is the point of showing you the truth when youre so easily manipulated and biased? As i have said it is a waste of time and effort and i am not engaging.

This_person

You must have very little going on in your life.

Actually, a pretty full life, thank you.

Big loser. Sad

I'm not sure what this is - did you find a mirror?

You said that pizza gate is real

Never once have I said that. :shrug: It's as more worth investigating than whether or not the Trump campaign talked with Russia, since that's not illegal, but never said it actually is a thing.

and democrats are hiding a huge pedophilia ring.

Never once said anything of the sort. I said they protect pedophiles, which takes us to....

You then pointed to one obscure article by one person saying that Pehpdhilia should be considered a sexual orientation rather than a sexual deviance.

I sent several links to several articles, one of which was about a Democrat bringing forth a bill that would protect pedophilia as a sexual orientation. It was more than seconded. Kind of different from your characterization.

If that is the type of proof you are talking about what is the point in discussing any issues with you? What is the point of showing you the truth when youre so easily manipulated and biased?

I'm just asking you to back up your statement about economic growth under presidents from the two major parties. You made a claim, I used GDP to prove your claim inaccurate in accordance with that measure, and you have since refused to answer that fact-based response to your claim. Now, you want to bring up other conversations having nothing to do with the one you can't answer.

I bet you think Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her house, don't you?

As i have said it is a waste of time and effort and i am not engaging.

I agree. You are not even close to engaging. You have lost based on facts over feelings, and now you are back-pedalling, deflecting, lying, pontificating, and hiding. But, you are not, in any way, engaging.

Sapidus

Actually, a pretty full life, thank you.

I'm not sure what this is - did you find a mirror?

Never once have I said that. :shrug: It's as more worth investigating than whether or not the Trump campaign talked with Russia, since that's not illegal, but never said it actually is a thing.

Never once said anything of the sort. I said they protect pedophiles, which takes us to....

I sent several links to several articles, one of which was about a Democrat bringing forth a bill that would protect pedophilia as a sexual orientation. It was more than seconded. Kind of different from your characterization.

I'm just asking you to back up your statement about economic growth under presidents from the two major parties. You made a claim, I used GDP to prove your claim inaccurate in accordance with that measure, and you have since refused to answer that fact-based response to your claim. Now, you want to bring up other conversations having nothing to do with the one you can't answer.

I bet you think Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her house, don't you?

I agree. You are not even close to engaging. You have lost based on facts over feelings, and now you are back-pedalling, deflecting, lying, pontificating, and hiding. But, you are not, in any way, engaging.

As I said before you proved yourself incapable of rational thought therefore i won't be wasting my time any longer

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
As I said before you proved yourself incapable of rational thought therefore i won't be wasting my time any longer

LMAO. You can't do anything else but that. Amoebas have time that is more valuable than any you'll ever have.