Patriots/Chargers

Rael

Supper's Ready
Rivers is making some good completions.

edit: but they're not going to beat this Patriots team by kicking for 3.

Last edited:

Rael

Supper's Ready
A third interception by the Chargers. :shrug: Now if they can just produce a TD after a drive...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
How...

Gotta give Norv credit, Chargers are playing a great game.

...so? They brought a knife to a gun fight. You can NOT score field goals against the Pats. You have to be committed to touchdowns. If you go for it and make only 1/2 of them into TD's instead of field goals that's still 7 points v. 6 and you're playing to win.

Otter

Nothing to see here
...so? They brought a knife to a gun fight. You can NOT score field goals against the Pats. You have to be committed to touchdowns. If you go for it and make only 1/2 of them into TD's instead of field goals that's still 7 points v. 6 and you're playing to win.

It was 14-12 at the time I wrote my opinion, flowerboy..I'd say thats pretty good when you're playing a superior team..Frankly, at this point, I expected the Pats to be up 20..As for the field goals..you get to the red zone, you HAVE to get points, the chargers have done that and stayed in the game because of it. Don't make me jump in my car and come up there to argue with you.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Yeah...

It was 14-12 at the time I wrote my opinion, flowerboy..I'd say thats pretty good when you're playing a superior team..Frankly, at this point, I expected the Pats to be up 20..As for the field goals..you get to the red zone, you HAVE to get points, the chargers have done that and stayed in the game because of it. Don't make me jump in my car and come up there to argue with you.

...you have to get TOUCHDOWNS. Nothing has changed this season against them; you have to score lots of points. As they got their two little field goals in the first half after making the Pats punt three times I was telling the TV they were blowing their chances.

This game is now over and the Pats will win by more than two TD's and the Chargers can take whatever comfort they take in their field goals. "We gave it a good try!"

Otter

Nothing to see here
...you have to get TOUCHDOWNS. Nothing has changed this season against them; you have to score lots of points. As they got their two little field goals in the first half after making the Pats punt three times I was telling the TV they were blowing their chances.

This game is now over and the Pats will win by more than two TD's and the Chargers can take whatever comfort they take in their field goals. "We gave it a good try!"

Well, geesh, I'm not perfect yanno..

Larry Gude

Strung Out
You're perfect...

Well, geesh, I'm not perfect yanno..

...in every way save one; you gotta score lots and lots of points against them.

BTW: Pats or Dolphins? I was thinking about it earlier; The Dolphins still get my vote; they did most of it with their #2 QB. Does anyone think the Pats are undefeated sans Brady? I don't think so.