Patriots Fans

Voter2002

"Fill your hands you SOB!
Patriots are going to fire their muskets and shoot the wings right off the Eagles!

All the hype for the next 13 days will be the question of T.O. - will he be playing or not. If the Eagles are pinning their Super Bowl dreams on T.O. playing, that doesn't say much about the total team effort it takes to win the bowl. Eagles are hot right now, even without T.O. - but I don't think they will be able to overcome the Patriot's game plan.

Go Patriots!!!

D

dmc854

Super bowl hat trick for the 'dynasty'. :cartwheel :cartwheel
The Eagles will get :spank:
GO PATRIOTS

Ponytail

TO and now Chad Lewis. We're sunk. Only 7 veteran recievers for McNabb to hit (and that's just how many he used against Atlanta!), and Smith who was just signed to replace Lewis...hasn't played in two years. What's QB to do? Oh woe is Mcnabb. Guess he'll have to run. Oh the horror.

If the Steelers "Terrible Towels" aren't too tear soaked, can the Eagles fans borrow them for a while? :lol:

"Fly Eagles, Fly! On the road to victory..." :biggrin:

KCM

Right Where I Belong
Ponytail said:
TO and now Chad Lewis. We're sunk. Only 7 veteran recievers for McNabb to hit (and that's just how many he used against Atlanta!), and Smith who was just signed to replace Lewis...hasn't played in two years. What's QB to do? Oh woe is Mcnabb. Guess he'll have to run. Oh the horror.

If the Steelers "Terrible Towels" aren't too tear soaked, can the Eagles fans borrow them for a while? :lol:

"Fly Eagles, Fly! On the road to victory..." :biggrin:

I'll share my terrible towel with ya!:lmao: I just don't want to see the Pat's get another superbowl victory.:frown:

Voter2002

"Fill your hands you SOB!
KCM said:
I'll share my terrible towel with ya!:lmao: I just don't want to see the Pat's get another superbowl victory.:frown:
When the Steelers won 4 Super Bowls in the 70's, they were well loved & respected. Why is it that when the Pats try to win 3 that everyone gangs up on them???

KCM

Right Where I Belong
Voter2002 said:
When the Steelers won 4 Super Bowls in the 70's, they were well loved & respected. Why is it that when the Pats try to win 3 that everyone gangs up on them???
Lighten up.:lmao: I really don't care who wins the superbowl now that my beloved Steelers are out of the running.:frown:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Voter2002 said:
When the Steelers were in the process everyone (except Steeler fans) was bad mouthing them and gunning for them. It wasn't until after they had won and weren't in the hunt that everyone loved them, plus there were the Mean Joe Green commercials. :biggrin:

D

dmc854

Ken King said:
When the Steelers were in the process everyone (except Steeler fans) was bad mouthing them and gunning for them. It wasn't until after they had won and weren't in the hunt that everyone loved them, plus there were the Mean Joe Green commercials. :biggrin:

Brady doesn't look mean enough to do those kind of commercials. Maybe Bruschi can do brewski commercials..lol :cheers: :alkies: :otter:

D

dmc854

Now that's a QB!!! GO PATS!

FOXBORO, Mass. (AP) - New England quarterback Tom Brady had a 103 degree fever the night before the Patriots beat the Pittsburgh Steelers in the AFC championship game, Sports Illustrated reported.
The magazine said in this week's issue that Brady had an intravenous line in his left - non-throwing - arm on Saturday night while fighting off chills in his Pittsburgh hotel room.

In outdoor temperatures of 11 degrees, Brady threw for two touchdowns with no interceptions to lead the Patriots to a 41-27 victory and their third Super Bowl appearance in four years.

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
dmc854 said:
Now that's a QB!!! GO PATS!

FOXBORO, Mass. (AP) - New England quarterback Tom Brady had a 103 degree fever the night before the Patriots beat the Pittsburgh Steelers in the AFC championship game, Sports Illustrated reported.
The magazine said in this week's issue that Brady had an intravenous line in his left - non-throwing - arm on Saturday night while fighting off chills in his Pittsburgh hotel room.

In outdoor temperatures of 11 degrees, Brady threw for two touchdowns with no interceptions to lead the Patriots to a 41-27 victory and their third Super Bowl appearance in four years.

Well as a life-long Steelers fan I hope the Pats win the Superbowl. I wouldn't want my Steelers to be beaten by Superbowl LOSERS!!!
(And E-A-G-L-E-S, Eagles- smell like bird pooh!)