Patuxent river this weekend

lovinmaryland

In matters of survival, I'm not going to argue that point. In most recreational activites, it's not a big deal to carry some vinegar or meat tenderizer in the car and I'd say that would be a better plan. However, this isn't Guam and if you need medical attention for getting stung by our pitiful jellyfish- and you aren't severely allergic- you need to toughen up.

What!!!! so you mean we are not in Guam :frown:

:lol:

Mojo

If by wimp you mean, not getting in the water- in fear of having a jellyfish wrap itself around your peter- than sign me up :lmao:

Quit being a puss. I have a fishtank filled with about 20 jellyfish, so before I step out the door for a long night of drinking, I dunk my nads in the bowl until all of them have stung me and my nads swell up to the size of watermellons. Then I do drive by potatosackings on innocent bystanders.

lovinmaryland

Quit being a puss. I have a fishtank filled with about 20 jellyfish, so before I step out the door for a long night of drinking, I dunk my nads in the bowl until all of them have stung me and my nads swell up to the size of watermellons. Then I do drive by potatosackings on innocent bystanders.
It is so erotic to actually watch you get stung :hot:

That's almost as bad as War not wanting to mess his hair up.

:roflmao:

LordStanley

I know nothing

That's almost as bad as War not wanting to mess his hair up.

It is so erotic to actually watch you get stung :hot:

:roflmao:

:killingme

H

HouseCat

ammonia and uric acid both help neutralize the stings from most marine life.

If you're at a beach on the north side of Guam and you've got a 4 hour hike to the road, disgusting remedies are a viable option

Terrague beach on Anderson?

Did you go cliff jumping off the lava cliffs while you were there? That was a blast.