Paul Pelosi back in the news

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Assailant is in custody BUT the only description they have released so far is that it was a man. :tap:

GregV814

okay let me put the bullstuff aside for a moment.

A long time ago, a man called the police to report a burglary and assault. A Detective associate asked several key questions and the guy folded like a napkin. He was very gay and admitted he picked up a male hooker who lived in his house for a few days. When the victim asked him to leave, the assault occurred.

Tech

A long time ago, a man called the police to report a burglary and assault. A Detective associate asked several key questions and the guy folded like a napkin. He was very gay and admitted he picked up a male hooker who lived in his house for a few days. When the victim asked him to leave, the assault occurred.
I was thinking that when it took so long to get the DUI stuff out.

DaSDGuy

The husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Paul, has been "violently assaulted" with a hammer this morning in a San Francisco home invasion, leaving him with blunt force injuries, the congresswoman’s spokesperson and reports say.

So basically he got hammered again and made the news.

glhs837

Power with Control
Rough game of Pinochle.

I was gonna correct this to "rough trade" , then I saw the below and knew I wasnt alone in thinking that...

PJay

He was asking where Nancy was.

We now have name of guy and so on...

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Hmmm, supposed "right wing extremist," from Berkeley, who participated in nude anti-war protests in the Castro district of San Francisco.
That later being the heart of gay culture there as I recall.