Pax River Civilian Engineer Has Right to Beat Wife

sugarmama

pixiegirl said:
That wasn't me! Sugarmama

You effing idiot. Number being 21474846 and Sugarmama is nowhere near maxed out.

Pax River Civilian Engi... 11-17-2006 02:30 PM You go, girl. Get her!
Pax River Civilian Engi... 11-17-2006 02:24 PM Pix aint all that. She be skankin.

See, Pix?

That's right. Now who got her azz smacked down? :yay:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
sugarmama said:
Pax River Civilian Engi... 11-17-2006 02:30 PM You go, girl. Get her!
Pax River Civilian Engi... 11-17-2006 02:24 PM Pix aint all that. She be skankin.

See, Pix?

That's right. Now who got her azz smacked down? :yay:

You. Seems as the overwhelming public opinion is that you're an ass. :yay:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
RoseRed said:
Pax River Civilian Engi... 11-17-2006 02:18 PM you can beat him off

I'm not sure if I should be offended or grossed out... :killingme

I know where you'll be tonight. What time?

sugarmama

pixiegirl said:
You. Seems as the overwhelming public opinion is that you're an ass. :yay:

:confused:

Seriously Pix, you're a stuck-up biatchy idiot. Not everyone fawns all over you. And you better think again--I am not the one who got the smackdown this time. Maybe if you'd stop bragging about your fake titties and how pretty you are (even tho you ain't), then more people would like you. Just a suggestion though.

:boxing:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
sugarmama said:

Seriously Pix, you're a stuck-up biatchy idiot. Not everyone fawns all over you. And you better think again--I am not the one who got the smackdown this time. Maybe if you'd stop bragging about your fake titties and how pretty you are (even tho you ain't), then more people would like you. Just a suggestion though.

:killingme Ok, I give, I give.... You've changed my life. From this moment I'll not be a stuck up bia that brags about her fabulous titties. I will be nice to all the little people. I will make friends on the internet. Come here and kiss me! :love: Seriously..... :lmao:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
sugarmama said:

Post a pic so we can make a comparison. We all know what pix looks like, but we don't know what you look like. Let us be the judge.