Pax River Civilian Engineer Has Right to Beat Wife

mAlice

professional daydreamer
pixiegirl said:
:killingme Ok, I give, I give.... You've changed my life. From this moment I'll not be a stuck up bia that brags about her fabulous titties. I will be nice to all the little people. I will make friends on the internet. Come here and kiss me! :love: Seriously..... :lmao:

funny

sugarmama

pixiegirl said:
:killingme Ok, I give, I give.... You've changed my life. From this moment I'll not be a stuck up bia that brags about her fabulous titties. I will be nice to all the little people. I will make friends on the internet. Come here and kiss me! :love: Seriously..... :lmao:

:diva: That's right, bow down to sugarmama!

Sorry you got beat this time, Hun. :poorbaby:

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
elaine said:
Post a pic so we can make a comparison. We all know what pix looks like, but we don't know what you look like. Let us be the judge.

I want to be a judge also... :howdy:

sugarmama

elaine said:
Post a pic so we can make a comparison. We all know what pix looks like, but we don't know what you look like. Let us be the judge.

Be the judge of what smartazz? If you would only read the posts, you would find that I did not say that I was prettier than pix (although, i probably am, sorry hun :poorbaby:), just that she's not as pretty as she thinks she is. :rolleyes:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
sugarmama said:
Be the judge of what smartazz? If you would only read the posts, you would find that I did not say that I was prettier than pix (although, i probably am, sorry hun :poorbaby:), just that she's not as pretty as she thinks she is. :rolleyes:

I think she's as pretty as she thinks she is :shrug: And why are you being so hostile? I wasn't being a smartazz.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
elaine said:
I think she's as pretty as she thinks she is :shrug: And why are you being so hostile? I wasn't being a smartazz.

I wonder if she thinks I'm pretty.

BuddyLee

Football addict
RoseRed said:
The almighty sugarmama. She seems to be the authority on pretty. Her opinion means a lot to me.
She musta sent me this...

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt2>
reputation_neg.gif
</TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p1796686 width="50%">Tri-County Animal Shelt...</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>11-17-2006 01:13 PM</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">you're an idiot. An ugly idiot at that.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
I'm ugly.:ohwell: