Pax River

blazinlow89

Big Poppa
Confused as to why they switched to restricted access in the first place (not really restricted got right on around noon). The main road had some slush, the back side of the base has snow on the roads but not enough to warrant the use of 4wd. It was a huge improvement from when I went around at 8am. It was like an Alaska tundra on the back side of the base.

Maybe the CO heard about the famous SOMD snow drivers.

luvmygdaughters

Confused as to why they switched to restricted access in the first place (not really restricted got right on around noon). The main road had some slush, the back side of the base has snow on the roads but not enough to warrant the use of 4wd. It was a huge improvement from when I went around at 8am. It was like an Alaska tundra on the back side of the base.

Or the danger of falling icicles!!

luvmygdaughters

Yep, hubby got on the base with no problems last nite and he is not classified as critical or essential...Well, not by the military anyway.

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
T-Bone was ranting this morning about the base being closed. "You're the military, you close a feaking miltary base for 3 inches of snow!!!!" It was pretty funny as I agreed with him.