Pearl Party

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I know what cultured is that's why I said it. You're obviously having a problem with what man made is. Man made means made by man.

Man, machine or even a monkey can force sand into an oyster to make it form a pearl, the oyster still makes the pearl.

Man made pearls are not from oysters at all. :yay:
Since you're getting hung up on words maybe I should have said HUMAN INTERVENTION! :ohwell:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Since you're getting hung up on words maybe I should have said HUMAN INTERVENTION! :ohwell:

I'm not hung up on words at all. There is a big difference in a cultured and man made pearl. I was simply clarifying so that people didn't get the wrong idea.

I am absolutely amazed that not one person made a comment about Pearl Necklaces, and having a party for that......

Simply amazed....

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
This is the cutest idea..I may be booking one around christmas for our annual party...sounds like fun! And the prices aren't bad..

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
ok. I've been fighting with myself for months on whether to ask this question or not... Sorry Pix it is off topic but

Will someone please explain to me how someone can reply to a post and quote it, but no where does the original post show up in the thread..... I do not see where Lance has posted in this thread yet chasey and others have replied/quoted his post.....

Or am I really losing it? Maybe I need to go back to smoking........

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
ok. I've been fighting with myself for months on whether to ask this question or not... Sorry Pix it is off topic but

Will someone please explain to me how someone can reply to a post and quote it, but no where does the original post show up in the thread..... I do not see where Lance has posted in this thread yet chasey and others have replied/quoted his post.....

Or am I really losing it? Maybe I need to go back to smoking........

:smack: Lance deletes all his posts. Only the quotes show that he even posted in the thread. YW. :lol: