Pediatric Dentist

basher

LEET
Is there a pediatric dentist in somd, a good one and doesn't look like a child molester? I guess a female one, a MILF if possible.......j/k
My son is 7 yrs old and in pain. TIA

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Is there a pediatric dentist in somd, a good one and doesn't look like a child molester? I guess a female one, a MILF if possible.......j/k

I take mine to NOW Dental in Prince Frederick. They are great and very sensitive to young, scared kids.

M

Mousebaby

Where are you? I use to use Dr. Juambeltz in Leonardtown. He is great with kids!

KWAK

I use the Pedriatric Denistry something rather in Mechanicsville - the place by the Amish Market - they're really good with my 3 year old! If you're interested I will get you the number.

Sorry not a female one, but we see Dr. Jose Juambeltz in Leonardtown, and the kids love going to that office, very friendly. His wife is also a pediatric dentist (don't remember her name, not Juambeltz), but her office is up in Dunkirk. We had been up there once, it's a very nice place, she was nice, but that's a drive......

M

Mousebaby

Sorry not a female one, but we see Dr. Jose Juambeltz in Leonardtown, and the kids love going to that office, very friendly. His wife is also a pediatric dentist (don't remember her name, not Juambeltz), but her office is up in Dunkirk. We had been up there once, it's a very nice place, she was nice, but that's a drive......

Her name is Dr. Radesca (not sure about the spelling). She is also good, she used to have an office in Mechanicsville too, not sure if she does now or not.

puggymom

Glad to hear Dr. Juambeltz has gotten some positive reviews. My kids have appts. with him in July, well mainly my daughter.

R

Roxy1104

Dr. Juambeltz in Leonardtown. Took my 5 year old there a few weeks ago for the first time. He is great, and so is his staff.

Dr. Robert Lane in St. Charles - Village Family Dental - 301-885-2728... I do his computers and Bobby is really good - my son loves him as a dentist.

He will remind you of Lavaar Arrington! He is a big boy, but very good with kids... he has the projection glasses and you can watch movies while he does his work.

basher

LEET
Dr. Robert Lane in St. Charles - Village Family Dental - 301-885-2728... I do his computers and Bobby is really good - my son loves him as a dentist.

He will remind you of Lavaar Arrington! He is a big boy, but very good with kids... he has the projection glasses and you can watch movies while he does his work.

thanks, he sounds cool, that's in waldorf though right? well, if juambelts doesn't work out, we'll try him out. i had to look up Lavaar Arrington, lol.

thanks, he sounds cool, that's in waldorf though right? well, if juambelts doesn't work out, we'll try him out. i had to look up Lavaar Arrington, lol.

We use Dr. Frank Long in Leonardtown and love him. He's very good with kids. His office is across the street from the old court house.

:lol:

He is in Waldorf (St. Charles) behind the St. Charles Safeway and CVS... easy to get to and you do not have to go all the way into Waldorf.

Good luck with the little one!

Joewsesnica

Joewsesnica
I take my son to Pediatric Dentistry of Southern Maryland the number is 301-290-0001. The are VERY good there. My son is scared to go to the dentist but they always make him feel better. I highly recommend them.

starlight_20606

Dr.Mcgray and Dr. Webb in Mechanicsville...Webb does all 3 of my girls...and they love her...staff is also wonderful and friendly...take the time to check them out...

Radiant1

Soul Probe
We've used both Dr. Radesca and Dr. Juambeltz. They both are great with the kids and very caring. :yay: :yay:

Oh yeah, and Dr. Radesca could be considered a MILF, but I don't think Dr. Juambeltz would appreciate anyone thinking so. :lol:

da6bearz

The absolute best ped dentist is Dr. Juambeltz and if you want to travel to Dunkirk his wife has a practice there.

Numbers are
Leonardtown 301-997-1800
Dunkirk 301-855-8888