Pediatric ENT Doctor

JeJeTe

Happiness
My son is on his on his second strep throat of this winter with him just finishing antibiotics for his last strep throat a week ago.

Last winter I believe he got it 3 or 4 times in a row.

I'd like to consult with a pediatric ENT, so any recommendations....

jsouthan

My son is on his on his second strep throat of this winter with him just finishing antibiotics for his last strep throat a week ago.

While not a specific pediatric ENT, we took my son to Dr. Daly in Leonardtown. My son had been getting recurrent ear infections and was told he needed tubes by an ENT in Calvert. She recognized that he had only been treated by one class of antibiotics, so tried him on a different one and for a longer period of time. It finally knocked out his ear infection and he hasn't had one since.

abcxyz

There have been several flavors of germs going around this year so him getting it twice may not be that abnormal.

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie

I'm taking my little man to Dr. Daidone in PF, 410-414-7288. Our appointment is in a few weeks so I haven't yet met her but our pediatrician highly recommends her.

Roman

I'm taking my little man to Dr. Daidone in PF, 410-414-7288. Our appointment is in a few weeks so I haven't yet met her but our pediatrician highly recommends her.
She may come off as abrupt to some people, but she is one of the best!

manthaleigh

Dr. Daidone

My daughter went to Dr. Daidone following recurrent ear infections. She had tubes put in at 9 months and they followed up with her every three months until the tubes fell out. She was great...and SUPER fast in surgery. They walked me to my seat in the waiting room after putting my daughter to sleep and I sat for maybe five minutes before they came back and said she was done and they were waking her up...

sockgirl77

While not a specific pediatric ENT, we took my son to Dr. Daly in Leonardtown. My son had been getting recurrent ear infections and was told he needed tubes by an ENT in Calvert. She recognized that he had only been treated by one class of antibiotics, so tried him on a different one and for a longer period of time. It finally knocked out his ear infection and he hasn't had one since.

Dr. Daly is amazing. I've posted this several times, as there are several threads about this...she made my son hear again!