Pelosi to Introduce Resolution to Call Trump Xenophobic

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Just a reminder:

This is the oh so horribly racist tweet that sent the media into a feeding frenzy and encouraged House Democrats to get off their lazy worthless asses and use OUR Congress to bitch and whine.

Anyone who sees racism in that is a mental case who needs to be locked away somewhere, not serving in our legislative branch.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Reactions: BOP

littlelady

God bless the USA
Actually, they're losing money.

Good. I worry at this point that change America leapfrogs will ultra tamper with voting. I hope by 2020 all their heads will have exploded. I am glad my parent’s aren’t living now. They were very in tune to politics, staunch conservatives, and cried the day JFK died. Go figure.

Last edited:
Reactions: BOP

BOP

Good. I worry at this point that change America leapfrogs will ultra tamper with voting. I hope by 2020 all their heads will have exploded. I am glad my parent’s aren’t living now. They were very in tune to politics, stout conservatives, and cried the day JFK died. Go figure.
Me too.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
A resolution....a congressional resolution...to call our President a xenophobe.

AYFKMRN?????

This is our freaking legislative branch of government acting like this. And you know it was the Punk Four's idea and Nancy is too chickenshit to tell them to sit down and shut up.

All the stuff they could be doing....and this is what's important to them.

My god.
I really do think the whole HoR is going to just implode soon.

Hijinx

Nancy has just been warned by these ladies of color that she is not immune to being called a racist either.
LOL soon being called a racist will be a badge of honor.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Nancy is like your grandma using mangled slang to try and be hip. This resolution was to appease the kiddies in Congress. Calling the President names on the freaking House floor!!!! was a calculated move to make AOC/etc happy.

Didn't work.

Today the progs are all over social media screaming for Nancy's head because her little gift just wasn't good enough. IMPEACH! And nothing less will do. Never mind that Trump has not committed an impeachable offense, they have been programmed to hate...by Nancy Pelosi.

So ha ha, bitch. This is your circus, these are your monkeys. You and your media masters programmed these people to be filled with rage and hate, so now they are.

Chris0nllyn

How is it that they can never get to things of importance, like the budget and the illegal immigration problem, but they can convene within seconds to bitch about our President?

Because, unlike the other things you mention, this means absolutely nothing.

Congress (and Washington in general) is not concerned about doing what's best for us, only them. More power, more money, more division.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Nancy is like your grandma using mangled slang to try and be hip. This resolution was to appease the kiddies in Congress. Calling the President names on the freaking House floor!!!! was a calculated move to make AOC/etc happy.

Didn't work.

Today the progs are all over social media screaming for Nancy's head because her little gift just wasn't good enough. IMPEACH! And nothing less will do. Never mind that Trump has not committed an impeachable offense, they have been programmed to hate...by Nancy Pelosi.

So ha ha, bitch. This is your circus, these are your monkeys. You and your media masters programmed these people to be filled with rage and hate, so now they are.

Nancy really needs an "AOC's Bitch!" t-shirt.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
You and your media masters programmed these people to be filled with rage and hate, so now they are.

Cenk Uynger's Justice Democrats want to remake the Democrats into a FAR Left Party

just look at the Democratic Presidential Candidate's ' Platform '

AOC's Chief of Staff Saikat Chakrabarti wears a tee shirt with a NAZI SYMPATHIZER nobody bats an eye