Pence visits concentration camps

littlelady

God bless the USA

He needs to talk to LBJ about that. Oh, wait. Such a shame that Jane Fonda, and her ilk were not drafted. I guess that is good because they would have defected to the other side. Oh, wait.

I will post this at every opportunity. Jim was my mom’s best friend’s son. He was 8 years older than me, and used to babysit me, and my bros. He was an Eagle Scout, excellent athlete, and straight A student. And, then there was the draft. Jim impacted my life at a young age, and I will never forget him. A true hero.

Last edited:

rmorse

He needs to talk to LBJ about that. Oh, wait. Such a shame that Jane Fonda, and her ilk were not drafted. I guess that is good because they would have defected to the other side. Oh, wait.

I will post this at every opportunity. Jim was my mom’s best friend’s son. He was 8 years older than me, and used to babysit me, and my bros. He was an Eagle Scout, excellent athlete, and straight A student. And, then there was the draft. Jim impacted my life at a young age, and I will never forget him. A true hero.

You should be more careful, Robin. By posting that, you just told everyone on this website what you email is and what your full name is. You've also inadvertently stated your age and where you grew up.

I'm just giving you a heads up, as you're giving away a lot of personal information that can be used against you or used to potentially steal your information/identity.

mitzi

The sentence made no sense to me. This person sounds like he's too young to even have an opinion on this.

littlelady

God bless the USA
You should be more careful, Robin. By posting that, you just told everyone on this website what you email is and what your full name is. You've also inadvertently stated your age and where you grew up.

I'm just giving you a heads up, as you're giving away a lot of personal information that can be used against you or used to potentially steal your information/identity.

Thanks. I am not worried about it. I have posted about Jim before, and nothing detrimental has happened to me. I speak my mind, and am hiding from no one. It is kind of weird that you quoted my post, if you are so concerned about me exposing myself; plus the fact that you haven’t posted in a while. Just sayin. That’s ok. :)

Last edited:

rmorse

Thanks. I am not worried about it. I have posted about Jim before, and nothing detrimental has happened to me. I speak my mind, and am hiding from no one. It is kind of weird that you quoted my post, if you are so concerned about me exposing myself; plus the fact that you haven’t posted in a while. Just sayin. That’s ok. :)

I'm on here every day; I just don't post often. Was just giving you a heads up. It's fine if you're not concerned but it's not "hiding from anyone" to watch the personal information you're posting. My point was not that you need to be worried about someone you offend targeting you. My point was that if I was a malicious person, you have already given me more than enough personal/security information to recover passwords to your posted email address. From there, I can easily start changing passwords to your bank accounts and access your financials/money.

But sounds like you aren't worried about that so I'll shut up now.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I'm on here every day; I just don't post often. Was just giving you a heads up. It's fine if you're not concerned but it's not "hiding from anyone" to watch the personal information you're posting. My point was not that you need to be worried about someone you offend targeting you. My point was that if I was a malicious person, you have already given me more than enough personal/security information to recover passwords to your posted email address. From there, I can easily start changing passwords to your bank accounts and access your financials/money.

But sounds like you aren't worried about that so I'll shut up now.

You don’t have to shut up. :) I appreciate your concern. My question is...if you are so concerned about me, why did you quote my post? I could have deleted it, and that would have been the end of it. But, that’s ok. Happy foruming.

RIP, Jim. I will never forget you. :patriot: You died because LBJ killed JFK, and wanted to be prez, and there was the draft. Keep those ******s on the plantation, and all.

Last edited:

rmorse

You don’t have to shut up. :) I appreciate your concern. My question is...if you are so concerned about me, why did you quote my post? I could have deleted it, and that would have been the end of it. But, that’s ok. Happy foruming.

RIP, Jim. I will never forget you. :patriot: You died because LBJ killed JFK, and wanted to be prez, and there was the draft. Keep those **s on the plantation, and all.

I quoted your post because I hit "reply" so you could read it. I'm not "so concerned" about you. I was just giving you and everyone else a heads up since this kinda thing happens a lot.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I quoted your post because I hit "reply" so you could read it. I'm not "so concerned" about you. I was just giving you and everyone else a heads up since this kinda thing happens a lot.

Why would I read it? I posted it. I guess you don’t get what I am saying. People reply here all the time without quoting, but members get it. It is interesting that you are so concerned about others’ cyber security.

Last edited:

WingsOfGold

Don't necessarily blame the draft. Even the OP maggot could have grown up to be man instead of some 22 year old turd hiding in his mothers basement. It might have been difficult but a swift boot up some pisssants ass was was a great persuader.

rmorse

Why would I read it? I posted it. I guess you don’t get what I am saying. People reply here all the time without quoting, but members get it. It is interesting that you are so concerned about others’ cyber security.

Again, you posted more than enough information for someone to use to gain access to your email/financials/identity. I'm not "so concerned about other's cyber security." I was literally giving you a heads up in case you didn't know. Or maybe you are aware of how easy it is to steal info when you hand it out like that and you don't care if someone steals you money or identity.

I'm going to stop engaging now.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Again, you posted more than enough information for someone to use to gain access to your email/financials/identity. I'm not "so concerned about other's cyber security." I was literally giving you a heads up in case you didn't know. Or maybe you are aware of how easy it is to steal info when you hand it out like that and you don't care if someone steals you money or identity.

Let her have the last word or she will be your new girlfriend.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Let her have the last word or she will be your new girlfriend.

Why would I be his girlfriend? I am married to the most awesome man, ever, and have children, and grandchildren that I am with every day. Sorry you are not being compared to some girl on the Vikings, anymore. You, obviously, need attention. Cluck cluck, and all.

Last edited:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Not so much a forum as it is a social media site for ignorant boomer bigots to spew their ignorance upon.

In fact if the owner of this site turned the name into the Deplorable Depot or something similar instead of SOMD I'd leave yesterday.

Credibility on this site is a poor joke.

You talk about safe spaces but half your bigot buddies already have me on ignore, so why don't you put your head in the sand with the rest of them
Yep.. Played HARD. your feelings are so sensitive that ANYONE that doesn't agree with you is a bigot..

Douchebag

littlelady

God bless the USA

Again, my question is if you are so concerned about me, why do you keep posting about it? Here you go...I am not concerned because I have the means to deal with it. And, to think in our current time to talk about a patriot that died might cost us identity security is, absolutely, disgusting.

My name is Robin Lee Britton. Contact me anytime, y’all. Talk about a name that is wrapped into one. :lol:

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Again, my question is if you are so concerned about me, why do you keep posting about it? Here you go...I am not concerned because I have the means to deal with it. And, to think in our current time to talk about a patriot that died might cost us identity security is, absolutely, disgusting.

My name is Robin Lee Britton. Contact me anytime, y’all. Talk about a name that is wrapped into one. :lol:

☕