people dont get the hint

apa27572

why is it when you stop seeing someone they just cant walk away. they just become a royal pain. then they find someone and leave you alone till they find out you have been hanging out with someone then back to the royal pain. dont you think they would get the hint.

D

dems4me

why is it when you stop seeing someone they just cant walk away. they just become a royal pain. then they find someone and leave you alone till they find out you have been hanging out with someone then back to the royal pain. dont you think they would get the hint.

I hope you feel better :huggy:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses

Because the other person is desperate for your attention and knows he/she will not be getting it from you any longer. Plus if the other person is miserable, he/she wants other people to be in the same boat.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones

Seems I know a lot about this book... :lmao: My case it's not even about taking a hint. "Leave me the hell alone!" Has come out of my lips on more than one occassion!

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Because the other person is desperate for your attention and knows he/she will not be getting it from you any longer. Plus if the other person is miserable, he/she wants other people to be in the same boat.

I learned that lesson years ago. Misery loves company and even negative attention is still attention. He's rather me fight with him than not speak to him at all.

D

dems4me

I was thinking that too. But also because they are jealous, they are unable to move on and when they see you with someone else and that you've moved on. It strikes a nerve with some people :crazy: :shrug:

BrutalBlonde

Simply Put

I hear that.. they just keep running their mouths about anything and everything.. especially if THEY got rejected.
Best thing to do is just ignore or call it like it is.

cdrfunk

You can get 'em. The cops will arrest them. The judge all but straight out laughs at you (the male that got it). Been there, done that.

Congrats! You've seen state sponsored sexism! You're only equal if you're female.

Court = female fist