Pepper's is reopening

frequentflier

happy to be living
Thank you for those of you that shop at our locally owned small business. We are happy to announce the reopening of the store on Monday June 1, 2020. Many people have asked if we will continue curb side and the answer is YES! We do ask for patience as we pull your orders and bring them to your car upon arrival.

Pepper’s will offer hand sanitizer as you enter the store. For everyone’s safety, we will be requiring the wearing of a mask and ask you to respect 6’ distancing with other customers. There will be a limit as to the amount of people we can allow in the store at one time. We will disinfect all carts, door handles and the counters at the cash registers regularly.

This will also affect the dog wash. Only two people will be allowed with one dog and it is necessary to close the middle tub. We offer fluffy towels to dry your dog and have removed the air drying blowers.

Our store hours will be Monday through Saturday 10AM to 6PM. We will remain closed on Sundays. The last bath in the dog wash starts at 5 PM.

The store has been reconfigured to allow for safe distancing. The second set of doors will now be the entrance and the “old” doors will be the exit only. We will continue to modify the store as needed.

Please call us if you have any questions or to place a curb side order.

(410) 326-4006

Thanks again!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
GOOD LUCK, PEPPER'S!!!!

I think I need to come down there and buy some dog treats for my friend's dog! He loved those cookies I got him before! :yay:

Last edited: