Pepsi is supporting the gay agenda

Pepsi support for the gay agenda...I will

• not be drinking any Pepsi products for now one!!!!!

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • be drinking more to support the gays

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • I don't care either way

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters

Uncle Rico

Pepsi has given Parents and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG) a half-million dollars to help push the homosexual agenda in the workplace. PFLAG is a political advocacy group that promotes radical homosexual political causes like same-sex marriage, hate-crime laws, and gay adoption.

Pepsi has a long tradition of financial support for homosexual groups. According to Jacqueline Millan, director of PepsiCo Corporate Contributions, "We are delighted to continue our partnership with PFLAG...(in) promoting the necessary message of inclusion to untapped groups...and that is a crucial step toward building a healthy working environment."

Despite the fact that 30 states have passed constitutional amendments defining marriage as being between a man and a woman, Pepsi continues to support the efforts by same-sex groups pushing for homosexual marriage.

AFA wrote Pepsi on October 14 and again on October 29 asking the company to remain neutral in the culture war. Pepsi didn't care enough to respond to the AFA letters. Pepsi's lack of response indicates the company plans to continue support for the homosexual agenda.

sunmoonstars

Pepsi has given Parents and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG) a half-million dollars to help push the homosexual agenda in the workplace. PFLAG is a political advocacy group that promotes radical homosexual political causes like same-sex marriage, hate-crime laws, and gay adoption.

Pepsi has a long tradition of financial support for homosexual groups. According to Jacqueline Millan, director of PepsiCo Corporate Contributions, "We are delighted to continue our partnership with PFLAG...(in) promoting the necessary message of inclusion to untapped groups...and that is a crucial step toward building a healthy working environment."

Despite the fact that 30 states have passed constitutional amendments defining marriage as being between a man and a woman, Pepsi continues to support the efforts by same-sex groups pushing for homosexual marriage.

AFA wrote Pepsi on October 14 and again on October 29 asking the company to remain neutral in the culture war. Pepsi didn't care enough to respond to the AFA letters. Pepsi's lack of response indicates the company plans to continue support for the homosexual agenda.

I say as for the 1990 COKE SLOGAN - Can't beat the real thing

Toxick

Splat
PFLAG is a political advocacy group that promotes radical homosexual political causes like same-sex marriage, hate-crime laws, and gay adoption.

I'm not up on all of PFLAG's promotions, but the ones you have listed... Those are radical causes? Wanting equal access to privileges under the law is radical? C'mon.

When PFLAG starts trying to get same-sex marriages banned, we'll come back to this one.

The only one that I think is a bad agenda is the one about hate-crime laws. I don't like that one is because I think a crime is a crime is a crime. Violent crimes, regardless of WHY, should be harshly punished without regard to motive.

IOW: I don't think ###-bashing is any worse than beating up an old lady to take her Social Security check.

:1bdz:

As long as they don't get some turd-burglar shooting his "a2m special sauce" into Pepsi bottles, I'm good with it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm not up on all of PFLAG's promotions, but the ones you have listed... Those are radical causes? Wanting equal access to privileges under the law is radical? C'mon.

That's what I was thinking :lol:

And I drink Coke, so Pepsi could give money to Al Qaeda and it wouldn't alter my opinion of them, which is :ick:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
I thought Pepsi supported th Jews :shrug:

I bet there are so many products and services we all use that support something negative or something we're against.

Good luck with that.