Perfect fall weekend

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Oh gee. There's a couple of those that aren't shaped quite right, not perfect. You can't put them in with the rest of the batch. I'll take them off your hands so you don't have to deal with them...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
At long last...missus and I are taking a week of vacation. AirBnb got us a renovated farmhouse in a rural location outside of Luray, VA. Taking the Harleys in one of my signature rusty trailers, and biking as much of Skyline Drive and the Blueridge Parkway as we can fit in. Hoping the leaf colors are still something to enjoy.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
At long last...missus and I are taking a week of vacation. AirBnb got us a renovated farmhouse in a rural location outside of Luray, VA. Taking the Harleys in one of my signature rusty trailers, and biking as much of Skyline Drive and the Blueridge Parkway as we can fit in. Hoping the leaf colors are still something to enjoy.

Enjoyyyyyyyy!!!! (and, yes, watch those leaves!!)

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Well, we missed the colors by a couple weeks. But Skyline is still a beautiful ride, and our AirBnB is awesome. The view from the front porch swing every evening is special...
IMG_0155.JPG
IMG_0156.JPG
IMG_0154.JPG

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I'm wearing a short sleeved shirt in celebration of this un-December like weather. Looks like I'll be able to paint some outboard motor parts Sunday and Monday. :yay:

TPD

the poor dad
I helped the neighbor pull all of his boats out of the water on Tuesday when it was only 40° - was surprised to see jellyfish still kicking around.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I helped the neighbor pull all of his boats out of the water on Tuesday when it was only 40° - was surprised to see jellyfish still kicking around.
The creek at Forest Landing had a good skim of ice. Lots of sticks and such on top from people testing... :lol: