Perfume

frequentflier

happy to be living
Ive started being a hippy and going to the hippie store in calloway..and found the most amazing essential oil perfume..I love more musky sexy type scents..like patchuli, vanilla, sandelwood etc ive been having so much fun mixing those for awesome perfume..plus the essential oils have health benefits

Where is the "hippie" store in Callaway? I LOVE earthy flavors like patchouli and sandalwood. I am almost out of patchouli...

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
My perfumes change w/my mood and also with the season. I have every Coach perfume and wear them (not together) almost daily. I also have some cheapie stuff from Victoria's Secret that I will use. My all-time favorite is Escape. I wear it here & there. It's good stuff and rather than buy a new bottle, I savor what I have left. :lol:

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Where is the "hippie" store in Callaway? I LOVE earthy flavors like patchouli and sandalwood. I am almost out of patchouli...

I believe it's Grama's Cupboard. It has all sorts of teas, herbs, and supplements.

I use the cheap Victoria Secret Body Sprays. Never been in to perfumes too much so I've always gone with a light body spray. I was always using the "Clean & Fresh" scent but recently found some "Summer Fresh" or w/e one and since I just LOVE coconut/vanilla-y smells, I've fallen in love with this one. Reminds me of sunscreen without actually smelling of sunscreen, if that makes sense.

TGB

I love Victoria secrets rapture which they don't make any more so I stocked up on a few bottles. bvlgari, Dolce and Gabana blue light and several from Bond no. 9 new York oud, chelsey flowers, hamptons etc.