permanent eyeliner

ginwoman

Well I LOVE LOVE LOVE the outcome....but the procedure is totally unpleasant. They should do this instead of waterboarding terrorists.

B

BET

Well I LOVE LOVE LOVE the outcome....but the procedure is totally unpleasant. They should do this instead of waterboarding terrorists.

I would love to have this done too, but there is no way I'd sit still for the procedure let alone endure the pain. They'd have to knock me out with something first.

Wenchy

Hot Flash
I would love to have this done too, but there is no way I'd sit still for the procedure let alone endure the pain. They'd have to knock me out with something first.

I want to see Gin's results because the eyebrow tattoos can be scary.

I would like permanent eyeliner...and false eyelashes adhered to my eyelids.

acommondisaster

I'm blind (seriously) without my glasses and cant apply eyeliner anymore (I never know where it's going to end up.) I thought this might be a solution, but that website scares the heck out of me. I'd love to hear from someone who has had it done locally.

ginwoman

Where did you have it done?

A lady named Rita in the Charlotte Hall area. Does it out of her home. Her number is 301-884-5957. I think it cost $250 and that was like 4 years ago. I would love to get it touched up. Its not gawdy at all. She does it however you want it. Let me know if you go and how it goes for you.

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
A lady named Rita in the Charlotte Hall area. Does it out of her home. Her number is 301-884-5957. I think it cost $250 and that was like 4 years ago. I would love to get it touched up. Its not gawdy at all. She does it however you want it. Let me know if you go and how it goes for you.

Rita is the nicest lady and an awesome artist. She did my girlfriend's brows and mine recently. I didn't have much (from my younger years of plucking) and they were totally 'off' (did not line up with my eyes properly). I love my eyebrows! And I'm going back soon for upper and lower liner. She has numbing cream she uses so there was no pain to speak of. Yes, there is a 'little' discomfort, but no pain. I never swelled up or even got red around the area.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
I truly believe this depends on if you do your homework and find someone who knows what they are doing. I know a couple girls who have had it done and if they didn't tell you, you would never know...

SoMDGirl42

Um, that did it for me. Guess I'll pass on the eyeliner.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Um, that did it for me. Guess I'll pass on the eyeliner.

If there is a license/certification for this type of thing, why would it matter where the location was? A home can be a relaxing atmosphere, and probably cheaper than in a salon/shop or even a doctor's office.

SoMDGirl42

If there is a license/certification for this type of thing, why would it matter where the location was? A home can be a relaxing atmosphere, and probably cheaper than in a salon/shop or even a doctor's office.

I guess I haven't heard of very many tattoo shops that are run out of their own homes that are legit.

With that said, I don't trust tattoo shops either, that's why I don't have any. If I ever broke and got a tattoo, I want to watch them sterilize the needles and all the equipment first. :killingme

Guess I'll stay nekked. :lol: