permanent eyeliner

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
If there is a license/certification for this type of thing, why would it matter where the location was? A home can be a relaxing atmosphere, and probably cheaper than in a salon/shop or even a doctor's office.

There is certification. Rita has them all hanging on her wall in the studio she uses. Wcich btw-Is an office separate from her house. Very relaxing atmosphere.

I guess I haven't heard of very many tattoo shops that are run out of their own homes that are legit.

With that said, I don't trust tattoo shops either, that's why I don't have any. If I ever broke and got a tattoo, I want to watch them sterilize the needles and all the equipment first. :killingme

Guess I'll stay nekked. :lol:

Rita shows you the needle still in the unopened package. She customizes the colors of the dye for you and will not start until you are comfortable and ready.

B

BET

I want to see Gin's results because the eyebrow tattoos can be scary.

I would like permanent eyeliner...and false eyelashes adhered to my eyelids.

Yea, I would definitely need to see a dossier of the artist's previous work. I would be able to sit through the eyebrow procedure but not the eyeliner. Got plenty of eye lashes but my eyebrows are very light and thin.

acommondisaster

The eyebrow/lipliner stuff looks awful to me. But the eyeliner....thanks for the recommendations; I just have to work up the nerve.