Permanent Make-Up?

H

HouseCat

that actually looks pretty darn good; she got just the right amount of thickness in the right spots. I admit, I was skeptical, but I think I might consider getting this done now. Something in a light brown for me though..

So, since you said it was uncomfortable... did you have any problems with your vision? I'm guessing you didn't drive yourself home. How long did it take to feel normal? Does it heal like any other tat?

D1VA

that actually looks pretty darn good; she got just the right amount of thickness in the right spots. I admit, I was skeptical, but I think I might consider getting this done now. Something in a light brown for me though..

So, since you said it was uncomfortable... did you have any problems with your vision? I'm guessing you didn't drive yourself home. How long did it take to feel normal? Does it heal like any other tat?

It was uncomfortable. I dont know how to describe it. I did drive myself home. Your vision will be fine. Heck,I went shopping after.
A few hours after its done your eyelids will be red but the next day ,....nothing. After a couple days it may itch a little. Just like a tattoo.
You have to put something on the eyeliner. My tech suggested vaseline.