Pet Parks... Are there any?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I have thought about that or Sotterley, but I hardly have time for myself!  I will keep it in mind though.

It is true, your barn is the cleanest that I have seen.  :)

seasquirt

Vermicious Knid
"Back to previous topic....  what exactly is "horse noise" ?  Is it as annoying as say, a leaf blower????"

RoseRed, do you live on my street??? The people two houses up used their leafblower to clear their ENTIRE PROPERTY (about 3/4 acre) this past weekend. They even chopped down some brush at the back of their year so they would have a "clearing" where they could put the leaves! To top it off, most of the leaves were blown into the backyard of the house between mine and theirs. My next-door neighbor was SO peeved!

Dandydog

I would take my horse noise to a leaf blower anyday. At least my horses know when to quiet down!!! Plus who would hate the sound of a happy horse! ;)

S

ShellyCW

I would love to have happy horse noises in my neighborhood instead of the dork next door blasting his music.  :smile:
In reference to dogs being able to run free w/o a leash-- can anyone tell me where to find out the animal control laws for St. Mary's Co?  We're getting a dog in the near future, and it's always a possibility that it could get out.  

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Squirt - No, I don't think I live on your street.  I don't live in a neighborhood, per se.  But I cannot stand the sound of leaf blowers... I was being a smarta$$.  :wink:

Shelly, Leash laws are in effect in the county.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
St. Mary's "Leash Laws", just got my copy in the mail yesterday from the county.  I had asked for an electronic version but I was given a hardcopy and my scanner bit the dust so until it is fixed it will be tough to share it.

The question about the puppy that got out by accident.  Section 212.9D says "No animal accidentally at large with a person in immediate pursuit shall be deemed at large."

I now have it in electronic format as a word document and if you email me via the link above I'll send it to you.

(Edited by Ken King at 5:56 pm on April 11, 2002)

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
ShellyCW,

I have the Animal Control Handbook for St. Mary's in a word document now if you want a copy email through the link above.