Pfizer Covid Shots

wittykitty

I have received both doses of the Pfizer covid vaccine, and I have experienced no side effects. However, my hearing has improved significantly because of that new ear growing from the side of my neck....
I had a reaction to my first vaccination, and have tried to keep quiet about it because I didn’t want to cause unnecessary thoughts for those who do get their vaccinations. I have never before had an anaphylactic reaction to anything at all, and this was my first! I’m very disappointed and confused! I’m very interested to hear the experiences of my peers, and to eventually know the long term findings.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I had a reaction to my first vaccination, and have tried to keep quiet about it because I didn’t want to cause unnecessary thoughts for those who do get their vaccinations. I have never before had an anaphylactic reaction to anything at all, and this was my first! I’m very disappointed and confused! I’m very interested to hear the experiences of my peers, and to eventually know the long term findings.
I hope it doesn't happen again.

PeoplesElbow

Nothing here except a little bit of a sore arm, same for my 72 YO mom.

Well, can't say it was the cause but I had the worst smelling gas of my life that night too.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Sore arm after both shots plus feeling rundown 24 hours after. Nothing a double dose of Ibuprofen couldn't overcome.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
My 83 year old mom got the Pfizer vaccine and didn't have any reaction except a sore arm. My youngest (17) is getting the Pfizer vaccine next week so hopefully he doesn't have any reaction either. The rest of us got Moderna. We all go for our 2nd dose within the next week or so. I expect it to kick our butts for about a day and then we'll be ok. 🤞

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
My 83 year old mom got the Pfizer vaccine and didn't have any reaction except a sore arm. My youngest (17) is getting the Pfizer vaccine next week so hopefully he doesn't have any reaction either. The rest of us got Moderna. We all go for our 2nd dose within the next week or so. I expect it to kick our butts for about a day and then we'll be ok. 🤞
Thanks for sharing this info. I'm probably going to get the Moderna shot and will have to schedule around my days off so I don't come up short of hours on payday.

wittykitty

I hope it doesn't happen again.
Thanks, RR!
I sure hope it doesn’t happen for anyone else!

I wasn’t able to get the second one, and after the reaction I had, I am perfectly ok with that! Btw, it was Pfizer brand. I forgot to mention that.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Only had round 1 of Pfizer, round 2 next week. No reaction, but I don't think I've ever had a reaction to any flu shot or normal vaccine , or medication - topically or internally, so I'm expecting this to be uneventful for me 🤞

stgislander

PREMO Member
StGI was mean to me in the NASCAR tread last week.🤨
Where was I "mean" to you in the Talladega thread? Because I called your boy "Suckalooski"?

If anybody was mean it was you in the Hammerhead reply.